Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GH begins new season

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
southerncharm

southerncharm

GH begins new season Empty
PostSubject: GH begins new season   GH begins new season EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:06 pm

Ghost Hunters will be back Sept 5th, it will be odd not to see Grant. Looking forward to the show.
SC
Back to top Go down
sweets65

sweets65

PostSubject: Re: GH begins new season   GH begins new season EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:45 pm

Hi SC.
I'm looking forward to it as well. It will seem really strange without Grant, I've always liked him. He's level headed but compassionate.
You know I'll be watching. Smile
sweets
Back to top Go down
southerncharm

southerncharm

PostSubject: Re: GH begins new season   GH begins new season EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:24 pm

sweets65 wrote:
Hi SC.
I'm looking forward to it as well. It will seem really strange without Grant, I've always liked him. He's level headed but compassionate.
You know I'll be watching. Smile
sweets

Watched Gh last night, it was like there was a great void in the show without Grant. I guess I will get used to it in time, but sure do miss him. I thought there would be more of Steve and Dave in the episode, don't really care for Britt. What did others think of the show?
SC
Back to top Go down
Sarrah

Sarrah

PostSubject: Re: GH begins new season   GH begins new season EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:51 am

They say the show will be different and they will do things they haven't done before. I think this will be a good thing and make the show more exciting. I respect GH for having kept the show about facts and evidence and not going to rediculous extremes to make their show more entertaining. GH has always felt like a safe haven when you get tired of the drama you can watch some scientific evidence collecting instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GH begins new season   GH begins new season Empty

Back to top Go down

GH begins new season
Page 1 of 1