Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello All, Missed Everyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wendy18

wendy18

Hello All, Missed Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello All, Missed Everyone   Hello All, Missed Everyone EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:55 pm

Sorry I have not posted but have been in a fog. My Mom Passed On last month and I was flying back and forth to KY with her dog prior to that. Then had to have estate auction in FL as her house was sold, and also find apt in KY. I did not get to be with her when she passed, but she was very sedated/comatose. I did get a priest to come and annoint her and pray for her had a feeling she wanted that. I did talk to her and tell her how much I loved her and she died next am.
She wanted so much to come back to FL but she required extensive care so family took her to KY to help.
I feel bad I was not able to give care she needed but after 3 plus years of my living with her, her health began to deteriorate badly and she would not eat.
My other family here sense her presence but I have not. I am sure she must be in a good place as she was a very sweet lady.We did have some strange things occur right before her death which I do not understand the meaning, but I wish I could be assured in some way that she is not lost or confused.

I hope everyone is doing well and having a good summer.

(((hugs)))

Wendy
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Hello All, Missed Everyone   Hello All, Missed Everyone EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:51 pm

Oh Wendy, I am so sorry to hear of your mother's passing. I know you had a rough time last year with her. You're right, she's in a good place. I am glad that family stepped in to help with her care.

Where in Ky are you? I live in Louisville. Summer is busy - I go to my Mom's daily to care for her - she's still in her home. But the time is getting closer for her to go to a home. And my son always wants me to drive him somewhere when he isn't up to driving.

How are you doing? I know you are still grieving. It has been such a long time since we talked. It is good to hear from you.
Back to top Go down
Topper
Admin
Topper

PostSubject: Hello All, Missed Everyone    Hello All, Missed Everyone EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:17 am

So sorry for your loss Wendy.
I agree with OTB. Your mom is at peace now.
Glad to see you back on line with us. Smile
Topper
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: Hi Onetruebeliever, and everyone   Hello All, Missed Everyone EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:00 pm

I am in Louisville as well. Very new to the area!! Thank you all for the kind replies. I know my Mom is at rest. I am glad I got to bring Daisy (the dog) up to see her as they were inseperable.

Hugs

Wendy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello All, Missed Everyone   Hello All, Missed Everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello All, Missed Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Talk to me :: Social Corner-
Jump to: