Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unusual gift

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
D.Light

Unusual gift Empty
PostSubject: Unusual gift   Unusual gift EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:54 am

It has come to my attention that some people have an unusual gift. They seem to be able to pick up on signals sent thru the air. T V ,radio etc..Does anyone have any info?
Back to top Go down
Ussula2

Unusual gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unusual gift   Unusual gift EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:45 am

i personally have never met anyone claiming to be able to do this tho i have seen a show on tv before concerning sdome people in a certain amercian town i cannot recall the name of...i think its out west somewhere...but some of the people out there hear a constant WHOOOMMPP WHOOOMMMPP WHOOOMP vibrating pukse sound in a deep almost ultrasonic tone that most other people cannot hear at all...dont know what that really is about...but here is a few links for your reading and wondering pleasure and ill try to get ahold of my mentor soon and ask him if its possible as he would likely know about this...i just cant ask him right now tho as there ARe a few things needin to be taken care of right now and i cant bother him immediately about it. will get back to you when i have that info.

also these links are just a place to start and by no means do i know everything within them nor do i endorse them...its just a place to stArt lookin for answers that a simple search brought up

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=74398

http://www.askgrace.com/advice-columns/0748-radio-waves-head.htm

Back to top Go down

Unusual gift
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Paranormal Discussions :: Psychic abilities-
Jump to: