Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Was my experiment with auto writing real?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Was my experiment with auto writing real? Empty
PostSubject: Was my experiment with auto writing real?   Was my experiment with auto writing real? EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:08 pm

I don't know if my automatic experiment was real or not. I am probably just wishing that it is. I just typed with no real care - didn't space much and my punctuation was sporadic. I cannot type without looking at the keys and I type slowly.

I used word and I know that certain words are not recognized as correct. The thing is, the names of my guides were underlined, but not in every line. Even if I corrected the spelling or spacing in some of the underlined lines, they stayed underlined while other underlines disappeared. The words novice - at communicating - here with me now - meditate -Simeon and Imperia and Willimena stayed underlined! Was this the real deal or am I just wishing it was? I'll do it again using another format to see for sure.

Oh! One more thing. When I asked if I still had ten guides with me, 3 was typed but I wasn't aware of that until I read what was typed after. That's how many showed up underlined.
Back to top Go down
sweets65

sweets65

PostSubject: Re: Was my experiment with auto writing real?   Was my experiment with auto writing real? EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:43 pm

Hi OTB
I was just wondering if you had done any more automatic writing lately? Just curious.
sweets
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Was my experiment with auto writing real?   Was my experiment with auto writing real? EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:50 pm

I tried, but nothing came of it. But, I have not had luck connecting at all lately. Between my dogs, my talkative son bounce , and having to do my Mom's stuff, there's no time for me to have a little quiet time. I haven't given up, tho. First thing in the morning is the only real time I have - if my son is not up yet!

What I did get that time was so neat - the pertinent words were underlined and a different color, but not in every sentence they were used in. Try and try again!
Back to top Go down
sweets65

sweets65

PostSubject: Re: Was my experiment with auto writing real?   Was my experiment with auto writing real? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:25 pm

I've never actually tried to do automatic writing but sometimes when I used to post a lot in answer to people's questions and concerns, I would just start typing without really thinking. It seemed those were usually my best replies. As if the answer wasn't coming from me but through me.

Keep us updated.
sweets
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was my experiment with auto writing real?   Was my experiment with auto writing real? Empty

Back to top Go down

Was my experiment with auto writing real?
Page 1 of 1