Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kind of a crazy question.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Kind of a crazy question. Empty
PostSubject: Kind of a crazy question.   Kind of a crazy question. EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:52 pm

For you experienced mediums - I have a question pertaining to spirits that were very unhappily married in life. My Dad's wife just passed away today. I only met her on two occasions many, many years ago, so I am not upset or anything. I didn't know her or her son at all. My dad treated her and her son just as abominably as he did my mom and us.

My question is, do you think they would meet and how would they get along with each other? I wonder about him and my Mom as well when she dies.

I assume it would be choice, just as in life. Since he was not sick anymore and working on himself, would they get together to talk things over? Or would they ignore each other? Curiousity makes me ask questions like these. Embarassed I haven't been able to speak with spirits in quite a while - it's too chaotic here!!
Back to top Go down
Ussula2

PostSubject: Re: Kind of a crazy question.   Kind of a crazy question. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:14 am

i dont personally claim to have enough consistent ability at this time to consider myself an actual medium but i do believe i tend to have good a good sense of how spiritual things work, often seemingly by instinct. but even so i do not rely on gut feelings alone at this stage of development for me and will often pick other peoples brains for their opinions to contrast against my own. and so i asked my mentor about your question before replying to it. we are both in agreement on this. i will post his reply here.

"and people will meet up in the afterlife if they want too, it's different on the other side, stuff here for them was just a learning experience and not something they're going to hold a grudge for."

things are waaaaaayyyyy different on the other side of that light than you might think and its all positive within the light. cant guarantee so much outside the light as there are darknesses that dwell outside the light as well so hopefully she will cross over into the light without hesitation. if you are unsure you can always ask a priest or friend or medium you know and trust to come there to help convince her to cross over. of course if she refuses you have the right as a being on this plane of existence and in the name of helping her soul find its approriate place, to punt her into the light anyways.

i hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Kind of a crazy question.   Kind of a crazy question. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:28 am

Thanks Ussula. She's not here with me. I think she probably crossed right away. From what I know of her, she was a good person - very nice. She suffered emotionally while she lived with my dad( he died in "99). I appreciate that you took the time to find out about my question - I was really curious about this. Since spirits retain some of their human personality, it made me wonder. Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
Ussula2

PostSubject: Re: Kind of a crazy question.   Kind of a crazy question. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:33 am

no problem. im glad she is at peace. im sorry for what she had to go through while alive but in the light she is healed of all wounds. this life is a learning experience and we take those experiences with us into the light. its the only thing we can take with us. there it enriches everything.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Kind of a crazy question.   Kind of a crazy question. EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:59 pm

I pretty much agree with what Ussula posted. It is a choice as to where they go, who they talk to, what they do, etc.

She might not choose to hang around him but if they met up by chance they might talk a bit then. I suppose it depends on both of their level of understanding of what the past (in their lives) meant towards who they've turned into now. Spirits also have different moods and just because they may have received the state of general peace it does not mean that they can't get angry or annoyed. Say, for example, a spirit was visiting somewhere and happened to be around a murder. Even if the spirit understood the grand scheme of things they would most likely be bothered by it and thus have their mood (temporarily) changed. Time, acceptance, and understanding have the ability to heal wounds but those are often required for interactions-with both sides of the realm.
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Kind of a crazy question.   Kind of a crazy question. EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:36 pm

Thanks, Rattissia. I thought that's how it would be. Since he asked for my forgiveness, I feel he is trying to move on. I truly do think he is learning from his mistakes in life. Her obit said loving husband. I was not in contact with them for many years, but I do know that her son told my brother how my dad treated them. I guess she truly loved him despite his illness and shortcomings. Don't know why I think about things like this, but I do! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kind of a crazy question.   Kind of a crazy question. Empty

Back to top Go down

Kind of a crazy question.
Page 1 of 1