Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please be careful with winter traveling.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

Please be careful with winter traveling. Empty
PostSubject: Please be careful with winter traveling.   Please be careful with winter traveling. EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:57 pm

My brother in law lost his brother last night in a car-pedestrian accident. The brother and his wife had stopped and pulled to the side of a road (not even a high way) to fix the contents in the bed of their truck when a car didn't see them and hit them. The wife is in the hospital with a bunch of injuries (2 broken legs, broken pelvis, neck broken in 2 spots, brain hemorrhagic-etc) but is expected to make it. She does not know her husband is dead. She will be a single mom to 6 children now aged 11-19.

My brother in law and the rest of his family is religious so they are taking comfort in knowing he's in a better place but it's still hard to have a tragedy like this happen. The brother was in his 40's.

So please everyone be very careful and remember dangers of car issues when you're traveling this winter.
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Please be careful with winter traveling.   Please be careful with winter traveling. EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:26 pm

Oh my gosh. I am so sorry. How horrible! I will be thinking about their family, and yours, at this sad time. Tragedies like this urge us to make living each day to the fullest so important. My heart just aches for them.
Back to top Go down
southerncharm

southerncharm

PostSubject: Re: Please be careful with winter traveling.   Please be careful with winter traveling. EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:02 pm

How horrible for your family, I will certainly add them to my prayer list and when I go to Mass tomorrow I will light candles for all of them. I am so sorry for your family.
Sc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please be careful with winter traveling.   Please be careful with winter traveling. Empty

Back to top Go down

Please be careful with winter traveling.
Page 1 of 1