Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My rear end and the car seat are one! LOL

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

My rear end and the car seat are one! LOL Empty
PostSubject: My rear end and the car seat are one! LOL   My rear end and the car seat are one! LOL EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:07 pm

Today has been one of those days. My rear end feels as one with the car seat! I have been behind the wheel all day (from 10 am til 6 pm). I spent 20 minutes trying to find a parking place at the pain docs (big hospital) just to run in and pick up my Mom's prescriptions. Then to the drug store, home, back out for 1 1/2 hours (to 3 different places), home, back out to doc for Micheal (sinus infection), to drug store again for Mike, home to drop him off, to Moms for her daily visit, to drug store to pick up Mike's meds, to vote for governor, Walmart for meat for the dogs and home. Finally! Needless to say, we had soup and sammies tonight for dinner! I'm pooped. I'm goin' to bed early.
Back to top Go down
Ussula2

PostSubject: Re: My rear end and the car seat are one! LOL   My rear end and the car seat are one! LOL EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:59 am

wow what a day!
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: My rear end and the car seat are one! LOL   My rear end and the car seat are one! LOL EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:43 am

Phew! makes me (more) tired just reading it! Rest well hun Smile
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Cavelady

Cavelady

PostSubject: Re: My rear end and the car seat are one! LOL   My rear end and the car seat are one! LOL EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:28 pm

bounce Oh mein Gott! You are so brave & brilliant! No wonder you really need to go to bed! My respect you you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My rear end and the car seat are one! LOL   My rear end and the car seat are one! LOL Empty

Back to top Go down

My rear end and the car seat are one! LOL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Talk to me :: Social Corner-
Jump to: