Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How dreams make you feel

Go down 
+2
RATTISSIA
onetruebeliever
6 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

How dreams make you feel Empty
PostSubject: How dreams make you feel   How dreams make you feel EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:13 pm

I know I'm dreaming, but as you know I don't remember most of them. I'm getting there, tho. Two nights ago I woke up some time during the night smelling flowers next to my face. It's not fabric softener or my cologne. The scent is not one I have smelled in my house. After a few seconds it was gone. I felt happy and I went back to sleep. So I am remembering small bits. The dreams I remember most are before I wake up for the day.

I think maybe the times I wake up a little grumpy are nights I dream something not so pleasant - I wake up feeling discomforted, edgy. Other times I wake up briefly during the night feeling happy or safe or content. If I am being being visited in my dreams I am not remembering the messages.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: How dreams make you feel   How dreams make you feel EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:09 pm

Do you remember dreaming about flowers? Sometimes the scent of flowers is meant to be associated to pleasant memories. To be honest I dont remember if I've ever recalled a smell after a dream or a visitation. I don't usually take a sniff after experiencing something like that.

Can you imagine what hope spirits would loose in humanity if the first thing we asked them when we saw them was to smell them. hehe be funny though Very Happy

It does sound like you are getting messages sent to you while you dream. I often tell people to try to tell the spirits to allow them to contact them while they are asleep as it's one of the easiest ways to communicate Smile
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: How dreams make you feel   How dreams make you feel EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:47 pm

I don't remember that dream at all. I just woke up feeling happy and comforted, smelled the flowers and went back to sleep. It must have been around 2 or 3 am. It was a real scent, I just didn't know where it came from. It'd be sort of like dogs. The first thing they do is sniff each others behinds to get to know each other.
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: Re: How dreams make you feel   How dreams make you feel EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:18 pm

onetruebeliever wrote:
I don't remember that dream at all. I just woke up feeling happy and comforted, smelled the flowers and went back to sleep. It must have been around 2 or 3 am. It was a real scent, I just didn't know where it came from. It'd be sort of like dogs. The first thing they do is sniff each others behinds to get to know each other.

That is really interesting. One of my favorite dreams is being in a big department store and sampling the perfumes. I really can smell them, in my dream at least. It always makes me happy.
Back to top Go down
sweets65

sweets65

PostSubject: Re: How dreams make you feel   How dreams make you feel EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:40 pm

Good Evening!
OTB, you often mention you don't remember dreams and forgive me if this has been discussed...I believe in the power of positive thought. For instance, if I continually tell myself I have a bad memory, the universe, my subconscious, the powers that be Smile, will make that true for me. I suggest you try telling yourself something like this, "I remember my dreams clearly and easily". Make sure if you try this, you use words only in the present tense, if you use phrases like ' I will' that puts the thought into the future always out of reach.
Re: the flowers I think you may have had a visitation while you were asleep from a female loved one. Do you know who this might have been? Some one who wore floral perfume or who loved flowers?
sweets
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: How dreams make you feel   How dreams make you feel EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:25 am

sweets65 wrote:
Good Evening!
OTB, you often mention you don't remember dreams and forgive me if this has been discussed...I believe in the power of positive thought. For instance, if I continually tell myself I have a bad memory, the universe, my subconscious, the powers that be Smile, will make that true for me. I suggest you try telling yourself something like this, "I remember my dreams clearly and easily". Make sure if you try this, you use words only in the present tense, if you use phrases like ' I will' that puts the thought into the future always out of reach.
Re: the flowers I think you may have had a visitation while you were asleep from a female loved one. Do you know who this might have been? Some one who wore floral perfume or who loved flowers?
sweets

Hey sweets! I've tried the positive thing with my dreams and it has helped. I am beginning to remember, but right now it's small bits, and it's not every night. It's maybe once a week. I probably did not reach REM sleep very often since my son was born.

It is just that my brain was trained NOT to sleep for so many years - my manic-depressive son never slept -20 mins. at a time, tops. He did not sleep thru the night until he was 6 when he started on seizure medication. He was 15 before he started sleeping any length of time - he would be awake and active for days (without sleeping at all) at a time until age 13. I am just now getting back into a normal sleep pattern (he is 23). He still doesn't sleep well.

I am not sure who it is. It could be my grandmother, but there are many females that have passed on both sides of my family (although we were not close with my Dad's side). Could be anyone from any time. The scent was of actual flowers , not perfume. I was fully awake. I am working on finding out who is here!
Back to top Go down
Topper
Admin
Topper

PostSubject: How dreams make you feel   How dreams make you feel EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 1:28 pm

Hi OTB.

I am in agreence with Sweets whole heartedly on this. What you attract often reflects your currant state.
Of course to every rule there is an exception but more often then not this is the case.

Remember you have years of untradional sleep patterns to over come so things won't happen over night (excuse the pun) Very Happy .

You might not relise it but I see great growthwith you in a rather short period of time even thou it's not as short as you would like. Very Happy

Topper
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: How dreams make you feel   How dreams make you feel EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:14 pm

So I thought this was the appropriate spot to post about my dreams last night given the title and all. Smile

I've been feeling a bit over done with my calculus class. I thought I really understood it then didn't do well on the first test. (Apparently it was good as opposed to everyone elses score..but not by my standards.) Then I have this guy who I went on a date with and now is bugging the hell out of me. Texting all the time, pesters me for studying, etc. I didnt think I should have to "break up" with a guy just from dating him one damn time but apparently I do.

Anyways those are the pretexts to bring me to my dreams.

I had 2 dreams that I remember last night.

The first was that I was in someones house and I was there with a guy and things were getting a little steamy..then suddenly this other guy breaks in and puts chloriform over my mouth..instead of it making me knock out it makes it so I can't see anything. I then hear him go after the guy that I was there with. Well I pretend to be knocked out until I hear him move away from me and then I go and find a hammer. I take the hammer with me and flee the house. The guy hears me and chases after me but I get away.

That's the first dream. (I woke up and turned on my fan since I was hot. Often times bad dreams happen when we're too hot. ) As for why I dreamt it well, the first, fun part..was me being..well..me. lol. The guy who broke in I think signifies my struggle with doing what I think I should verses what is the social norm. (I have issues with not wanting to be in long term romantic relationships..) The fear "blinds" me to what I see for myself and I have only my inner voice and instincts left to "make it out of there alive"

Then the second dream I was in a car with a my niece in the back and her friend was driving it. We were down by the sea. We decided we wanted to go on this pier (I had told people about growing up and going fishing a lot off of piers earlier that day, so I believe that's where this part came from). Well this pier turned into a bridge. One of those ones that open up when boats go under it. Anyways, this girl was driving and the bridge started to lift up. While driving up it she almost side-swiped the edge of the bridge because she started to freak out. So I grabbed the wheel (I was in the passenger seat) and corrected it for her, even though she was fighting me to correct the situation. After that she kept driving up the incline. Everyone was. At this point I was kind of glad that she was driving in stead of me since I have a fear of falling. (Not a fear of heights-I'm fine up in tall buildings, next to the grand canyon, in airplanes, etc as long as I know I'm not going to fall.) Well we get to a point that I tell her we shouldn't drive any higher of a slope and right as we did the car in front of us toppled over the top of our car (not hitting us) because the incline was too much for it to take. So she listened and stopped the car. I then thought there was no way that the car would stay there due to not moving and gravity. So I made the asphalt of the road rise up like speed bumps behind each of our tires. Kind of like how you put a brick behind a stationary vehicle so it doesn't move. A few moments later the bridge starts to go down again so we can cross over the rest. As we start to go over the joint part where it closes there's a van facing us trying to go too. But it wanted to go across to our side while we were driving to his side. Well I told her to just let him go. At that point I woke up.

Long story short I put this to the feeling that I feel like I have limited control of my life at the moment. This is in response to my schooling. I study a lot and feel that I can do it but feel over whelmed. Even though I'm over whelmed I know that if I keep trying that I can get the results that I want.

That's my interpretation of the dreams. Feel free to comment. Smile
Back to top Go down
Topper
Admin
Topper

PostSubject: How dreams make you feel   How dreams make you feel EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:13 pm

Quote :
The hammer represents your determination in enforcing this goal. LOL. I pity the foolish lad who attempts to side track at this time.

lol! I could hardly contain myself reading that. absolutely LOVE it!
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: How dreams make you feel   How dreams make you feel EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:44 pm

grrrrr omg i cant believe that happened! i went to quote you and i guess i hit edit so it put my response in instead of yours. im so sad. it was so great too Sad I'm sorry topper ><
Back to top Go down
Topper
Admin
Topper

PostSubject: ow dreams make you feel   How dreams make you feel EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:19 pm

It's gone! My post is gone! I don't remember what I said. Haven't I told you I have collendar brain? Oh well nice while it lasted. Sad

Just asking Rattissia did you happen to respond to my response to OTB on the new moon? That's missing to so thought to ask.
At least I'm not as crazy as first thought. Very Happy

Topper
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: How dreams make you feel   How dreams make you feel EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:03 pm

no I didnt touch that one. I didnt even mean to edit that other one but when I hit hte damn button to hit quote i guess i misclicked where they are right next to each other. Sad loved that post too..made me laugh so hard How dreams make you feel U30192761
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: How dreams make you feel   How dreams make you feel EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:06 am

if you want to remember more of ytour dreams on waking, do not move! when you first wake up do not move! lay perfectly still and keep your eyes closed. lay there in the same relaxed state you were in while asleep. let the thoughts of the dream go through your mind. dont force or struggle too hard or you will snap out of the trance. you will be still in between awake and asleep here. lay there like that for at least a minute. after you sit up write down what you recall to the fullest possible detail.

this is time consuming if you wish to write it down like i said but when i used to do it i would get such detailed memories.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: How dreams make you feel   How dreams make you feel EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:00 pm

Ussula wrote:
if you want to remember more of ytour dreams on waking, do not move! when you first wake up do not move! lay perfectly still and keep your eyes closed. lay there in the same relaxed state you were in while asleep. let the thoughts of the dream go through your mind. dont force or struggle too hard or you will snap out of the trance. you will be still in between awake and asleep here. lay there like that for at least a minute. after you sit up write down what you recall to the fullest possible detail.

this is time consuming if you wish to write it down like i said but when i used to do it i would get such detailed memories.

I have been remembering more and more, but it's still bits and pieces. I go to sleep saying I remember...

I did just that this morning - well all night really. I awoke several times and laid there with my eyes closed trying to process. I had what seemed to be the same dream all night. I was talking with someone (I have no idea who) and we were trying to come up with a solution to something. As I woke, I remember myself saying we will make it work, we will continue, we will get it done. It felt like the same dream, just different phrases as I woke. I seem to remember it had something to with spirits. That's all I remember from each time.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: How dreams make you feel   How dreams make you feel EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:29 pm

Maybe they were giving you tips on how to remember stuff you were talking about in dreams. I know that might sound weird but we can learn in our dreams. I heard somewhere that you're not meant to be able to read in your dreams. Which I think is weird because I study in my dreams. I'm a true nerd lol! I knew i read in my dreams because I would ream i was reading my book and the next morning I'd wake up and go to start reading where I left off the night before and find that I was actually reading stuff again. Stuff that I had definitely not already read. Yet i knew what the book was going to say. The only thing I could come up with is that when I glanced through to see how many more pages were left in the reading assignment that I had seen them enough that my brain took a picture of them so I was actually reading it while asleep. So now when I'm studying and about to sleep I glance at pages before going to bed hoping I'll dream read them..lol. Sometimes it works. Some times it doesn't. I figure i'm not out anything if it works though so it's worth trying lol

on a side note. yay 100th post cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How dreams make you feel   How dreams make you feel Empty

Back to top Go down

How dreams make you feel
Page 1 of 1