Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MSNBC forums and others......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

MSNBC forums and others......  Empty
PostSubject: MSNBC forums and others......    MSNBC forums and others......  EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:50 pm

I just can't help myself. LOL I read a few posts and then I find one I feel compelled to respond to and before ya know it, it is two hours later! It's a sick fascination! That's why I have not been on much lately - so much to read. Oh, but some of the people who post are awful, just hateful (or plain ignorant of the facts). The funny thing is, when someone posts truth or common sense, few respond. When garbage is spewed, watch out! Politics and religion should not be open for discussion on the internet! Yikes! bounce HAHAHAHA.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: MSNBC forums and others......    MSNBC forums and others......  EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:01 pm

lol I agre. religion politics and peoples sexuality I find are hot topics that spread like wild fire!
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
southerncharm

southerncharm

PostSubject: Re: MSNBC forums and others......    MSNBC forums and others......  EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:18 pm

RATTISSIA wrote:
lIol I agre. religion politics and peoples sexuality I find are hot topics that spread like wild fire!
I have to agree, some topics especially religion, sexual, or politic will cause a fire store. If some on the list posted that we were all Kooks here, there would be alot more activity most likely. Seems the negative is more of interest to people.
SC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MSNBC forums and others......    MSNBC forums and others......  Empty

Back to top Go down

MSNBC forums and others......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Talk to me :: Social Corner-
Jump to: