Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to all the newbies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
southerncharm

southerncharm

Welcome to all the newbies Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to all the newbies   Welcome to all the newbies EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:57 am

I have not been on the forum in quite a while for various reasons, plus I have had great difficulty trying to logon.

To all the newbies I know you will enjoy meeting all the members and find answers to your questions. Start a new discussion, make comments, share your experiences you are free to express your belief in the paranormal without being put down or told you are nuts.

I am Southern Charm, I am a clairaudient/clairvoyant medium and do private readings for families who which to contact love love ones who have passed over. Due to my age and problems with arthritis I rarely go on investigations into dark buildings.

I look forward to getting to know all of you
SC
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

Welcome to all the newbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all the newbies   Welcome to all the newbies EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:58 am

It's so good to see you. Come when you can. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Welcome to all the newbies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Warm Welcomes :: Welcome to the forum-
Jump to: