Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holy cow - activity!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Holy cow - activity! Empty
PostSubject: Holy cow - activity!   Holy cow - activity! EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:12 pm

My son and I had been discussing our activity after watching the recorded GH on Thursday. He told me he hears things in the wee hours(he's still up). He said he has been hearing someone walking from our rooms to the dining room and it just stops. The floor doesn't creak, it's not the dogs - you can't hear nails clicking. He heard it again Wednesday nite. Before I went to bed, I put the computer chair facing the desk and right up on it. When I woke up Thursday morning, it was facing the doorway and pushed away from the desk, sort of facing my bed. No one had used the computer during the night. These two might be connected. Hmmm....

Well, I heard it last nite(Thursday)! I was really restless and kept waking up. My son was up a couple of times, but what I heard wasn't him, hubby or the dogs. It was foot steps going from the bedrooms to the dining room- rather quick and lighter than my guys - the floor did not creak. It stopped about where my table sits(my judgement) and then nothing. I heard it twice. I thought it was Micheal - like maybe he heard something and was going to get it on his phone. I heard him when he got up to get water and stuff - this was nothing like his sounds. We have heard someone on the stairs during the day, but no one is there. This is so cool! [ghost]

Back to top Go down
Ussula2

PostSubject: Re: Holy cow - activity!   Holy cow - activity! EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:46 pm

thats awesome!

its prolly a human spirit because of the footsteps and behavior seeming to be human. it hasnt bothered anyone yet right? or have you seen it directly?
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Holy cow - activity!   Holy cow - activity! EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:59 pm

Ussula2 wrote:
thats awesome!

its prolly a human spirit because of the footsteps and behavior seeming to be human. it hasnt bothered anyone yet right? or have you seen it directly?

No. We have never been bothered. Never been scared. I have two resident spirits (at least I hope they're still around) who are family members, and a friend of theirs that shows up occasionally. Even my Dad has been here. The boys like to play tricks. My son had someone in the bathroom with him a couple of weeks ago - he saw a very defined shadow with a face of light. He sees more defined shadows than I do, but he can't hear them. Last January, I saw a very solid , very well defined, black shadow about the size of a young teenager peek around the doorway while I was alone in the tv room. It felt like it was playfully grinning at me. That was around the time I first tried communicating. I'm not sure if we have someone new here or if it's my residents needing attention. I just can't relax enough to find out. I have tried when I get into bed, but I fall asleep. LOL. Rolling Eyes If I hear it tonight I will get up and see what I can see.
Back to top Go down
Ussula2

PostSubject: Re: Holy cow - activity!   Holy cow - activity! EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:34 pm

try relaxing in a chair before bed instead of in bed...its ok that you fall asleep but if you can manage to stay awake long enough to find stuff out that is good too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy cow - activity!   Holy cow - activity! Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy cow - activity!
Page 1 of 1