Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GH International

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

GH International Empty
PostSubject: GH International   GH International EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:15 am

I used to like this show. They were a tiny bit more credible than GH. Maybe because of all the European locations they visited. Last night I turned it off. It seemed so scripted and faked to me. Maybe I was tired. The new season of GH starts next week. It probably won't be any more realistic than the last few years. When they first started, I thought it was pretty good. Now , I hardly watch it. Very faked.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

GH International Empty
PostSubject: Re: GH International   GH International EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:02 pm

I'll have to take a peak and see what I think. I did see one ghost hunters a while back and it seemed a bit scripted to me. However, it's a bit rash for me to jump fast based off of one show.
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
cat1212

cat1212

GH International Empty
PostSubject: GH International   GH International EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:45 pm

I'm not a real fan of the international one...I find it quite boring. But I do like Barry...that accent just gets to me...lol. I will watch GH because I have since the beginning...it has become more commercial as it goes along, but I really feel that they don't try to fake any interactions with ghost but rather try to debunk axctivity. Its my Wed night routine so I don't think I'll change it...my husvband calls it "ghosty night".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GH International Empty
PostSubject: Re: GH International   GH International Empty

Back to top Go down

GH International
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Paranormal Discussions :: Paranormal TV show discussions-
Jump to: