Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midwayers 11:11 Got any info.?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharra1515

Midwayers 11:11 Got any info.? Empty
PostSubject: Midwayers 11:11 Got any info.?   Midwayers 11:11 Got any info.? EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:05 am

These intersesting angel type creatures who are the ones who communicate with us using the Angel numbers. It was brought to my attention by a friend who sees the number 11 all the time. It seems seeing 11's is contagious after talking with this person for awhile I started seeing 11, 10, 2,3, and 12's. Most of the info. I found was regurgition of Bernard's book The Urantia Papers. I have found sites and blogs about them stating that some on this planet defected to Lucifer's side. There were 50,000 primary Midwayers and 1984 Secondary Midwayers that are very close to being human. It is said that if these Midwayers keep their trust and are loyal that as a reward they will be allowed to enjoy being a biological creature on this planet I would suppose animal or human.

When the defection happened out of the 50,000 Primaries only 881 stayed loyal. Out of 1984 Secondaries onlyy 33 stayed loyal. But after Christ's resurrection 1,111 realigned themselves with with God. The others are awaiting their judgement and are confined. Now others, especially on the Christian oriented sites seem to believe that these unaligned Midwayers are free and trying to recruit those that have the signs of being a Lightworker or are, to be confused into working for the other side by sending confusing messages thru the numbers. And from what they are saying makes me feel like perhaps if this catches on lightworkers my feel some negativity coming from parts of the Christian community. Huh? prehaps that,s why my father won't speak to me (he's a minister). HAHAHAHA oh boy.

The only other info. I have found is that there are human sleepers that will awaken when it is time and they will start to see 11's. And that these sleepers have been training and learning all their lives for the time they will be awakened and recieve their gifts, they will help awaken other sleepers and help the world reach enlightenment so we may evolve and not be concidered a failed world. Wow what do you think?
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Midwayers 11:11 Got any info.?   Midwayers 11:11 Got any info.? EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:56 pm

I have never heard that before. I really knew nothing about angel numbers until I came to the sight, either. It is interesting tho. You find great stuff Sharra. I'll have to research this too.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Midwayers 11:11 Got any info.?   Midwayers 11:11 Got any info.? EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:33 am

The only thing I have found is that the midwayers are considered to be spirit guardians. They are teachers and healers. They help mortals to the other side when they die and strengthen the connection between mortals and angels. I'm sure we have looked at the same stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midwayers 11:11 Got any info.?   Midwayers 11:11 Got any info.? Empty

Back to top Go down

Midwayers 11:11 Got any info.?
Page 1 of 1