Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The newest activity here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

The newest activity here Empty
PostSubject: The newest activity here   The newest activity here EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:54 am

There has not been much out and out activity here, but Sunday night, my son had a friend with him in the bathroom. He said he felt someone in there with him, plus, he was goosepimply(that hasn't happened to him before). He turned around and right behind him was a tall human form, translucent, and the face was made of light. It stayed a couple of seconds and then vanished. Eerie. He just went about his "business" Wink and thought nothing more about it. It was still early for him,; he had not been asleep. The bathroom is teeny and there's not much room between the toilet and the wall. He couldn't help but be touched. It's very disconcerting that these guys watch most everything we do!

He sees them and doesn't hear them. I hear them(not lately tho) and don't see too much of them. He doesn't want to talk with them, but he doesn't mind their being around. We both had the same thing happen on the same night , too. He had Hannah out and saw a spirit on the driveway. She saw it too. I had Hannah out a few hours later for nighty potties and felt someone on the driveway. Hannah looked in that direction at the time I did. Neither of us was aware of the other's experience.
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: The newest activity here   The newest activity here EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:28 pm

The veil seems to be thinning early it did the same thing last year. If it materialized it wanted something it takes alot of energy to appear. It was good of him not to react.

Ya it has been very active here and I never get activity in the summer. Oh boy and the scared masses will come they sure did last year. HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: The newest activity here   The newest activity here EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:31 pm

test
Back to top Go down
Ussula2

PostSubject: Re: The newest activity here   The newest activity here EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:37 pm

i think the bubbles are moving together again...it isnt just the veil thinning for halloween. ive felt a closenening of the worlds for a few years now, a slow melding together, an overlapping more than it has been in quite some time. psychic/magical energies are strenthening once more in the greater cycle. things that go bump in the night, good or bad, will have more influence in this world as toime goes on as the bubbles overlap agaion.

sorry if that sounds weird lol.
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: The newest activity here   The newest activity here EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:42 am

I would like to hear more about the "bubbles". Smile
Back to top Go down
Ussula2

PostSubject: Re: The newest activity here   The newest activity here EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:21 am

think of the bubbles as hidden dimensions. the astral and spiritual realms are included but not necessarily the only possible ones. as our worlds overlap again, people will see more strange things, feel and hear more strange things and maybe question their own sanity just because we have become a culture of not believing in anything we cant see and prove. The strength of spirits on the astral and other elementals will have more of an ability to affect this world, movinj objects, clearer evps, more total possessions, and so on. even though this technically has nothing to do with lets say gravity im going to use gravity as an excample to explain. the closerf one gets to a black hole the more effected they are by it until they are sucked in and cant escape. it is thought they might be wormholes or rips in time and space. the gravity is so intense at its core it is actually thought to tear space into another possible dimension. being here on earth we are no wheres near a black hole at this time that we know of and so our lives continue normally with the normal amount of gravity keepin our feet on the ground. but if our planet moved closer and closer to a black hole with each rotation in its orbit we would feel more and more of the effect of that extra gravity on us.

science now believes in things like string theory and also that there might be microscvopic black holes all around us all the time, that there could be as many as 11 dimensions we exist in not just the original 3 plus time. they also believe we are in a multiverse with countless other realities each within its own universe inside its own bubble. and so to meld together modern science with what intuition and understanding of spiritual matters says makes sense in this case they match up pretty well. it sounds to me as the spirit realm and the astral could be included as one of the countless bubbles of universe science talks about.

and so just like sitting in a movie theatre with a pair of 3d glasses in your hands, if you do not wear them right away you will see the movie mnormally as it appears on film. put on the glasses and you see something extra. it isnt that it wasnt there before cuz it was but you couldnt see it till you put the glasses on.

also, to explain the overlapping, if you take a bubble wand and bubble soap and blow some bubbles, you might be able to get some of the bubbles to stick to each other, becoming partially enveloped into the other. the bubbles overlappin is similar to this in my opinion, and exactly how completely melded together it would become i do not know.
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: The newest activity here   The newest activity here EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:36 am

Wow that's awesome thanks for sharing. I guess we will just have to wait and see. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The newest activity here   The newest activity here Empty

Back to top Go down

The newest activity here
Page 1 of 1