Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Totally disgusted.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Totally disgusted. Empty
PostSubject: Totally disgusted.   Totally disgusted. EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:38 am

I watched Toddlers and Tiaras last night. Sadly I'll never get that wasted time back. LOL Those parents need to be strung up by their thumbs!!! What a disgusting show! What are they doing to their kids? These girls are being taught that being pretty is everything. I even heard on a trailer for the show that popular people are not ugly. What? Some of the little girls were complete and total brats, most did not want to get "gussied up" and most were being subtly coerced into performing. Two year olds were wearing more makeup than I ever have!

I saw one episode where a 9 yr. old whose teeth were still coming in, had to wear a mouthpiece so it would appear she had perfect, beautiful teeth. To me it is sickening. These kids need to be taught that people come in all shapes and sizes and all are worthy of friendship and acceptance. Beauty is only skin deep!! I think this show mirrors our society. And that is not a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

Totally disgusted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totally disgusted.   Totally disgusted. EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:24 pm

I absolutely agree, it's horrible. Child stars, beauty pagants, sports not good at all.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

Totally disgusted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totally disgusted.   Totally disgusted. EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:30 pm

I saw about 3 minutes of that show and was so disgusted by both how the child and mother acted that I turned it off. It's sad when people go about their lives thinking that's all that is important. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Totally disgusted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totally disgusted.   Totally disgusted. EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:18 am

I just couldn't turn it off. Morbid curiosity I guess. Those kids will be very unhappy adults by the look of it. It is very sad. When my youngest played baseball you would not believe all of the Dad's( and quite a few Mom's) who pushed their boys to perform. They were very unhappy kids and lost all interest because it was not fun for them. They were the same way with school. If the Dads wanted to play so badly, they should have joined a softball team or something. Some games were so uncomfortable with the pushy, obsessed parents yelling at their kids and embarrassing them. I wonder how they grew up(Mike had to quit when he was 12 due to his illness).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Totally disgusted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totally disgusted.   Totally disgusted. Empty

Back to top Go down

Totally disgusted.
Page 1 of 1