Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mess'n with the Angels

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharra1515

Mess'n with the Angels Empty
PostSubject: Mess'n with the Angels   Mess'n with the Angels EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:00 pm

Tuesday the 5th of July I wasn't seeing any of my Angel numbers at all. So I asked the Angel's "what's wrong are you worn out from trying to keep people from blowing their fingers off yesterday. Where's my numbers, what's up?" Laughing I left .my office to check the store before shift change. As I walked the store I noticed a dime and a penny sitting next to one another on the floor, huh 11. I continued to walk the store and found another dime and penny sitting together on the floor, huh 11. I turned the corner and infront of me were 2 nickels, 10. I thought to myself well, well and started to laugh I thought I heard someone say "smart@ss" lol
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Mess'n with the Angels   Mess'n with the Angels EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:31 am

Well. That is pretty neat! Ask and you shall receive. It's gratifying to know your angels have a sense of humor! I only saw 1's and 0's a couple of days. I have been busy and have been VERY lax with my spiritual stuff. I need to get back in the grove before my spirits abandon me. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Mess'n with the Angels   Mess'n with the Angels EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:22 am

Summer is such a busy time for everyone spirits are used to having to wait for some attention during this time. And if they really want your attention I bet they could get it, hahahaha.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Mess'n with the Angels   Mess'n with the Angels EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:48 pm

I don't know if it's because you mentioned it, or just coincidence, but I've been seeing 1's today. Totals at two grocery stores had double1's and several times when I looked at the clock there were at least 2 1's.

Yeah, my spirits do know how to get my attention! Nothing tops the dog's bowls, though. They have been very quiet lately.
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Mess'n with the Angels   Mess'n with the Angels EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:30 am

Seeing 1's are contagious especially if you have the 1 vibration in your life. Make a wish, just be careful what you wish for or even think about because it could happen. Just recently I got to witness the wishes coming true. HAHAHAHA Good thing this person has a good sense of humor, they will probibly keep this trait forever, and the fact it wasn't a bad thing is a good thing. LOL Laughing
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Mess'n with the Angels   Mess'n with the Angels EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:39 pm

That's pretty cool that you were getting a response with the money.
Sharra1515 wrote:
"smart@ss"
I also think its hilarious that you felt the need to censor a Angel Razz
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Mess'n with the Angels   Mess'n with the Angels EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:18 pm

I couldn't help it. My angel was so quiet that day. I thought alittle feather ruffling might help liven things up. That and my angel has a great sense of humor . The last time a message was sent with money it was 3 ten dollar bills. So the first time I got 30 dollars this time I got .32 cents. See great sense of humor. LOL Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mess'n with the Angels   Mess'n with the Angels Empty

Back to top Go down

Mess'n with the Angels
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Paranormal Discussions :: Spirit (Ghost) discussions-
Jump to: