Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My experiences with Apports

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
southerncharm

southerncharm

My experiences with Apports Empty
PostSubject: My experiences with Apports   My experiences with Apports EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:49 pm

When I received apports I always log them in my journal and place the item in my jewery box. My reason for logging is that you cannot keep apports , they will disappear in weeks, months. The spirits leave them to let us know they are watching over us and to comfort us.
Southern Charm
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: My experiences with Apports   My experiences with Apports EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:39 pm

southerncharm wrote:
When I received apports I always log them in my journal and place the item in my jewery box. My reason for logging is that you cannot keep apports , they will disappear in weeks, months. The spirits leave them to let us know they are watching over us and to comfort us.
Southern Charm

Really. I did not know that the gifts disappeared after a while. Is that common with everyone or just what has happened with yours. Interesting. I always thought they were gifts to keep - for us to take notice and understand. Hmmm! I learn something new every day!! Very Happy

Did this happen recently with a gift, SC? I know the dime appears and reappears with Savannahblue.
Back to top Go down
southerncharm

southerncharm

PostSubject: Re: My experiences with Apports   My experiences with Apports EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:00 pm

Believer, I cannot speak for everyone, but those I have talked to at Spiritualisst camps have all had the same experience. Good to see you are still posting and keeping your skills up.
SC
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: My experiences with Apports   My experiences with Apports EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:30 pm

I'm trying. I read the posts everyday- I just have nothing to post myself. There has not been much activity here lately. It has been hectic and I have difficulty quieting my mind. I did make some contact the other morning but it was not for long. My dreams are active, so maybe that's how they're talking to me. I'm glad to see you here too, Southern Charm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My experiences with Apports   My experiences with Apports Empty

Back to top Go down

My experiences with Apports
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Paranormal Discussions :: Spirit (Ghost) discussions-
Jump to: