Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to get ex husband

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lily1801

How to get ex husband Empty
PostSubject: How to get ex husband   How to get ex husband EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:58 pm

how to get ex husband from bothering me, It is only mail and telephone, but it hurts. No wish to cause harm.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
southerncharm

southerncharm

PostSubject: Re: How to get ex husband   How to get ex husband EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:16 pm

I would change my telephone number to unlisted, and any mail do not open just put in the trash.
Just my 2 cents
Southern Charm
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: How to get ex husband   How to get ex husband EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:36 am

That's what I would do. Just don't acknowledge him. You could also get rid of your landline and use a cell phone only. That way no one knows your number unless you give it to them. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: How to get ex husband   How to get ex husband EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:43 pm

All are good ideas but if they don't work I found a pushaway spell. It doesn't hurt them it just makes them loose interest and sometimes they go on long trips, and there is always the power of suggestion. With a communication empath sending it , it should work but the manifestation may take afew monthes to completely become active.
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: How to get ex husband   How to get ex husband EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:31 pm

first try casting a white light protective barrier around your home and other plac es you spend time, like work, etc. envision it preventing any negative energy from crossing it. only that which you allow may cross it. envision the barrier cutting across the telephone service lines as well, and extend it to your mailbox also.

if you are vigilant with this and honestly thinkin only positive thoughts about how your home is full of peace, not allowing yoursdelf to worry or dwell on the bad feelings he causes you to have through communication with you, and for some reason are still experiencing problems, let us know.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get ex husband   How to get ex husband Empty

Back to top Go down

How to get ex husband
Page 1 of 1