Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A bit more than a shadow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

A bit more than a shadow Empty
PostSubject: A bit more than a shadow   A bit more than a shadow EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:06 pm

I am so excited!! My son told me that two nights ago when he got up to get some cereal, he saw a shadow figure!! He went into the bathroom first and when he came out she was there! It was the size of a women, a bit smaller then me - I am 5'4'. She had on a floral print dress. He saw only the torso and doesn't remember the colors or how long or full or anything. When he looked again (the usual double take) she was gone. She had been standing by my doorway facing the hall. He knew she was a woman. Bailey kept looking in the hallway and she was clingy that night. That's the same night I felt someone in my room and my bed indent a bit( second time that's happened). When I asked who was here they vanished. I'm jealous, too Smile - he has seen more than bits and pieces of a shadow!!

He has also felt a presence in the living room in the wee hours, but the dogs are not bothered. Bailey was acting odd last night - I saw a shadow in the tv room while we were watching hockey. Too, too cool!!
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: A bit more than a shadow   A bit more than a shadow EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:53 pm

that's awesome that he saw her! Hopefully some of your spirits will visualize themselves to you so you can see them this way too. The last visual one I saw of a person was when I was in cali..but I believe I mentioned that on another thread. Smile

I have seen a few spirits of animals as well..some like to run in the road while I'm driving. Drives me crazy as I don't want to hit anything-even a darned spirit animal lol!
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: A bit more than a shadow   A bit more than a shadow EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:50 pm

That's is so cool OTB. I'm so glad your spirits are nice and visit you peacefully. Did she try to communicate at all?

Ratissia
You know I always say I can't see ghosts, but to be honest I can but not human. I guess animal spirits do count. I have seen zooforms of what looked like a large herd of different types of animals some were as big a elephants but weren't elephants. Sorry to side track your thread OTB I just thought it was cool someone else could see them too.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: A bit more than a shadow   A bit more than a shadow EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:35 am

No worries sharra. No, she was just standing there. I asked them not to communicate with my son and they quit trying, but I think they are showing themselves to him so he will acknowledge their presence.

It is a little disconcerting that I have spirits in my room while I sleep - I guess they are there most of the time. He has seen a shadow outside my room several times. Are they guarding me? Hmmm......

I have not seen animals, except for the partial one that sauntered into my tv room a couple of times. I think it was our last dog, Jasmine. Giant animal spirits, tho ...... Could they be dinosaurs or Ice age creatures? Cool!
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: A bit more than a shadow   A bit more than a shadow EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:32 pm

I have been studying Attachments and clearings here lately. I have found some interesting info. about personal hauntings. Sometimes when we have spirits visit us it is because we have known them or were them in another life. They show up because they have unfinished business or Karma with you. Or they knew you in another life and have issues that need to be resolved with you so they can move on. There is also the soul shard, which is more like an entity type of thing. It is a piece of a person not the whole thing. It is lost from the original soul, they attach to the person who has a vibration that closely match their vibration if they can't return to the original soul. Wow who thought it might be so involved? HAHAHAhA ask your spirits if they know you from another life?

Dinosaurs, cool. The one thing about it was that everytime I saw them they did the sam.e thing. Grazing movins around like there is no danger. Then their heads come up and look in the same direction at the same time and bolt then they are gone. One morning I got up and they were grazing in the living room, so not to disturb them I felt I should go back to bed for another hour. HAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: A bit more than a shadow   A bit more than a shadow EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:46 pm

Most of my spirits are family members - some I did not know existed, but I was able to verify some of the history. I have had my Dad and his teacher/helper, my Grandparents, a monk who the teacher let in, two family members that were related to my Dad's mother and an English boy who is friends with the two family. I did not find out if he's related to me. This is just a theory, but, I think that maybe they knew me - that I was their mother. Maybe. Our names are the same and they said they like being here with me. I'll have to research that myself - it sounds very interesting. I haven't tried to talk to them in a while.

quote/One morning I got up and they were grazing in the living room, so not to disturb them I felt I should go back to bed for another hour. HAHAHAHA quote/

Hey, any excuse works! LOL! Your home must have been built on their grazing land. Or you just attract strange creatures! LOL [devil] Shocked Just kidding.
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: A bit more than a shadow   A bit more than a shadow EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:59 am

That is so cool. But I am curious "why are they still here?" besides the fact you are awesome company. Being genetic family, and possibly because you share a simular vibration it attracted them and they found a place that feels like home?

Right and right. It wa a flood plain and the best grazing would be there. I think through history this plain has had huge flash floods and has washed away whole herds of animals. I can see why it would leave so many imprints. HAHAHAHA I do attract strange things and often. LOL!!! affraid

Last edited by Sharra1515 on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: A bit more than a shadow   A bit more than a shadow EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:38 pm

I don't know. I just know that I am privileged to be able to have them here and to communicate(tho not recently) with them. We invite them to watch tv with us all the time. Course, we don't do much else for entertainment, but they seem to like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bit more than a shadow   A bit more than a shadow Empty

Back to top Go down

A bit more than a shadow
Page 1 of 1