Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Several visits since I have been here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
southern charm

southern charm

Several visits since I have been here Empty
PostSubject: Several visits since I have been here   Several visits since I have been here EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:49 pm

It has been a while since I have posted, lots going on in my life leaving little computer time. I will share a couple of personal experiences outside my professional readings. Feel free to put in your comments.

I will start with an incidence on March 9th, we had a power outage about 9 pm. I live in the middle of nowhere.
The nearest home is about a 1/4 mile from me. Anyway after the power went out, I thought I would just go to bed.
About an hour later I noticed a green glow in the chair across from my bed. It would flare up and then die down. I
decided to get up and see what was causing this green glow. When I got to the chair, I saw my shih tzu "Big Guy" sitting in the chair, and my other shih tzu who was on the bed started to whine. I reached out to pet Big Guy and he was gone. The next day Sissy my other shih tzu had a stroke and we had to put her down. I know it was Big Guy coming for his sister. It is a wonderful thought to know they are both together again. I have seen Big guy several times since he died, but never in a green glow. Any thought on this?

The second incident occurred the last of March, when Arabelle my spirit who comes when there is a death in the family appeared at the foot of my bed dress in her usual Victorian Mourning. And the words I so dread coming from her mouth " prepare yourself" two days later my uncle died of a stroke.

For those who are new Arabelle Andrews was an ancestor of mine on my mothers side of the family.
Southern Charm

Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Several visits since I have been here   Several visits since I have been here EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:47 pm

Why Southern Charm!! How are you? It has been a while for sure! I am so sorry for both of your losses. Losing a beloved pet is like losing a child. I'm sure it is comforting to know that your little ones are together. One of my first spirit visits was with our last dog, Jasmine. She was with my Grandparents.

My Uncle recently died, too - he had a massive stroke as well. I hope you are doing okay and that the hurt and sadness is lessening. I have yet to see anything, only hear them, so I can't even venture a guess as to what the green glow was. Seeing Arabelle must give you a fright each time she appears. That foreknowledge could be helpful, though.

I do miss your insights. Very Happy I hope you come back and visit more often!
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Several visits since I have been here   Several visits since I have been here EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:33 pm

I'm so sorry SouthernCharm, such sad news. I hope your heart can find it's happiness again.

The green glow I haven't heard of before, unless it's the colour of his Aura maybe. Green of life?

Come back to us soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Several visits since I have been here   Several visits since I have been here EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:32 am

I am wondering if Big Guy's glow was his way of getting your attention - warning you of what was coming? Like Arabelle. If he just appeared
in his usual manner then Sissy's passing would have been a shock. He was protecting you from that. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Several visits since I have been here   Several visits since I have been here Empty

Back to top Go down

Several visits since I have been here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Paranormal Discussions :: Spirit (Ghost) discussions-
Jump to: