Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Checking on Sharrra and Topper

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Checking on Sharrra and Topper Empty
PostSubject: Checking on Sharrra and Topper   Checking on Sharrra and Topper EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:57 am

Sharra and Topper - are you okay after yesterdays tornados? I hope everyone over the last few weeks is okay. It sounded pretty bad on weather channel. We get it today.
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Checking on Sharrra and Topper   Checking on Sharrra and Topper EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:24 am

I'm okay spent alot of time last night in the bathroom with my customers. You get to really know people when you have to share a bathroom with 10 people. hahahaha I twas the safest place at the store. Was really excited about all the gas lines in the store. We had 5 tornadic rotations pass 2 miles from use, they followed one another, one right after another. I had a taste of what the end of the world might be like. Didn't like it if anyone wants me I'll be in my cave. hahahaha
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Checking on Sharrra and Topper   Checking on Sharrra and Topper EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:58 pm

The1974 outbreak was like that here only it was all afternoon and most of overnight. There is nothing ya can do except get safe. The one that hit close to where I was( less than a mile) was an EF4 - it destroyed quite a lot of property and took many lives. I saw the top of it pass by my work, then I took off for the back like a bat out of hell! LOL Louisville had no siren system at that time - we literally had only seconds to take cover.

I am so glad you are safe. I worried as I watched - my sister in law is in North Richland Hills and that was in the warning too. I hope someone hears from Topper. We will be in the basement later today by what our local weather is saying - my son will be very anxious today. Clouds are moving in as we speak. Oh well.... Hopefully you all are in the clear for the season now.
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Checking on Sharrra and Topper   Checking on Sharrra and Topper EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:20 pm

Be safe OTB I'll ttyl
Back to top Go down
Topper
Admin
Topper

PostSubject: checking on Sharra and Topper   Checking on Sharrra and Topper EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:14 pm

Sharra1515 wrote:
I'm okay spent alot of time last night in the bathroom with my customers. You get to really know people when you have to share a bathroom with 10 people. hahahaha I twas the safest place at the store. Was really excited about all the gas lines in the store. We had 5 tornadic rotations pass 2 miles from use, they followed one another, one right after another. I had a taste of what the end of the world might be like. Didn't like it if anyone wants me I'll be in my cave. hahahaha

Thanks so much for checking! I know this is way over due but just wanted to let you know no problems here.
At least storm related that is. Smile

I'm still over taxed with the zoo and computer problems haven't helped much either but other than that all is well.

Glad to hear you're ok Sharra and thanks OTB for checking on us.

Topper
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Checking on Sharrra and Topper   Checking on Sharrra and Topper EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:23 am

Topper wrote:
Sharra1515 wrote:

Thanks so much for checking! I know this is way over due but just wanted to let you know no problems here.
At least storm related that is. Smile

I'm still over taxed with the zoo and computer problems haven't helped much either but other than that all is well.

Glad to hear you're ok Sharra and thanks OTB for checking on us.

Topper

I'm glad all is well there, Topper. There are just not enough hours in the day sometimes. I sometimes feel guilty that I get on here and do not do what I have to do, but it will be there later! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking on Sharrra and Topper   Checking on Sharrra and Topper Empty

Back to top Go down

Checking on Sharrra and Topper
Page 1 of 1