Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Could this have been the beginning of my reawakening?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Could this have been the beginning of my reawakening? Empty
PostSubject: Could this have been the beginning of my reawakening?   Could this have been the beginning of my reawakening? EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:56 pm

I've been wondering about this for a while, too. In the past, when someone was dying or had passed, I avoided the situation - didn't feel at all comfortable. Unnerved. Then, when my stepdad passed last April, I was not bothered by it. I stayed in his room until the coroner got there and comforted his sister. It seemed natural to me. The funeral didn't bother me either. I did not love him as a daughter would, but he was kind and I liked him.

Was this maybe the beginning of my reawakening? That my guides and the spirits around me were prepping me so to speak? Did they use the situation to start unblocking my psychic center? My son had his encounter last October and I have been able to communicate since February. What's your take on this?

Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: Could this have been the beginning of my reawakening?   Could this have been the beginning of my reawakening? EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:28 pm

i think it has to do with you are just simply accepting the natural cycle of life and death, and your fears of the afterlife disappear when we do this, as well as they disappear when we understand that nothing ever really dies that we do continue on and we will all see each other again someday in another time and place. this acceptance can bring inmeasurable peace and comfort. this acceptance can help open our eyes to spiritual truths we werent ready for before and thagt in turn can help us awaken.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Could this have been the beginning of my reawakening?   Could this have been the beginning of my reawakening? EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:14 pm

Ussula wrote:
i think it has to do with you are just simply accepting the natural cycle of life and death, and your fears of the afterlife disappear when we do this, as well as they disappear when we understand that nothing ever really dies that we do continue on and we will all see each other again someday in another time and place. this acceptance can bring inmeasurable peace and comfort. this acceptance can help open our eyes to spiritual truths we werent ready for before and thagt in turn can help us awaken.

I suppose you're right. Smile I guess as we get older it becomes easier to accept. I certainly wasn't psychically aware a year ago.He died 6 months before I even started doing research on this. It was just a thought I had. I didn't know if someone might have had a similar experience. Thanks for your common sense answer, Ussula.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could this have been the beginning of my reawakening?   Could this have been the beginning of my reawakening? Empty

Back to top Go down

Could this have been the beginning of my reawakening?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Paranormal Discussions :: Psychic abilities-
Jump to: