Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome New Members!

Go down 
+9
Casper
sweets65
southern charm
kurious
onetruebeliever
Sharra1515
shinerjax
RATTISSIA
Topper
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wendy18

wendy18

Welcome New Members! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome, Amanda!!!   Welcome New Members! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:58 pm

I know you from another site. I am so glad you found us!!! cheers

We have lots of stuff going on, and good discussions. Just post whatever and feel free to start threads.
I also had a lot of experiences as a child, then started having them off and on as an adult. I have no real control over my abilities, and I question everything as well. It is the best way to do things, IMHO.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Luvchild

Luvchild

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members!   Welcome New Members! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:54 pm

bounce Hello!! Boy I've missed you guys! I figured the GA boards must have been shut down, but I really missed the company that frequented there. Ms. Sweets was kind enough to find my post on the Biography.com boards and direct me here to all of you.

BTW, I'm Gina, I was a member of the GA boards before it passed on . Those who may remember me, hello again, and for those who don't I look forward to getting to know a little about you.

I've certainly had an interesting paranormal experience of my own, and will gladly share it with you all when I have more time. In the meantime, how do I get access to post my own personal avatar so that I can add some character to my name here?

Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members!   Welcome New Members! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:02 pm

Luvchild wrote:
bounce Hello!! Boy I've missed you guys! I figured the GA boards must have been shut down, but I really missed the company that frequented there. Ms. Sweets was kind enough to find my post on the Biography.com boards and direct me here to all of you.

BTW, I'm Gina, I was a member of the GA boards before it passed on . Those who may remember me, hello again, and for those who don't I look forward to getting to know a little about you.

I've certainly had an interesting paranormal experience of my own, and will gladly share it with you all when I have more time. In the meantime, how do I get access to post my own personal avatar so that I can add some character to my name here?

Hi luvchild, I do remember your name. You'll like it here. It is veeery slow right now. Can't wait to hear about your experience! It sort of looks like I have taken over - not the case, I assure you. LOL I just have new experiences and try to keep topics open and new.

To post an avatar got to profile at the top under the picture, click on avatar. There are different options to upload. It was easy. I'm glad you found us!
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members!   Welcome New Members! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:33 pm

Welcome to the new members. Hope you find your time here enjoyable.

We'd love to hear all your experiences, questions, rambling thoughts, jokes and the like! Smile

Sorry for my late response. Finals are next week. I've been nose deep in my Calculus text. hehe
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members!   Welcome New Members! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:17 pm

Welcome Amanda and Gina I'm glad you both found us. Gina I remember you from G.A.. Amanda you might know me from another site I go by Moya. Can't wait to read your posts. Welcome to the safe haven from the trolls.
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: Welcome All!!   Welcome New Members! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:55 pm

I wish we had a 'like"button for Facebook. That would be neat!
Back to top Go down
AmerahjKitahn

AmerahjKitahn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members!   Welcome New Members! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:20 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I know a few of you already from another board...one crawling with trolls.LOL I look forward to getting your thoughts and opinions without being ridiculed and belittled. Wow. Let's get it goin! bounce
Back to top Go down
Luvchild

Luvchild

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members!   Welcome New Members! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:43 pm

Thank you everyone for the kind welcome. How nice it is to be back with some of the old GA crew, and find a board with no trolls. I look forward to sharing my experience, and learn from all of you.
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members!   Welcome New Members! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:40 pm

Luvchild wrote:

Hello and welcome Luvchild. I doubt if you will respond to me, only a few do, but glad you found us. It is a nice group.
Back to top Go down
Luvchild

Luvchild

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members!   Welcome New Members! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 7:30 am

Hi Wendy, thank you for the welcome. Your avatar is beautiful by the way. I am quickly figuring out how this site works, but I know where to come with questions.
Back to top Go down
Topper
Admin
Topper

PostSubject: Wel;come New Members   Welcome New Members! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:50 pm

Welcome Luvchild! It's great to have you back with us. So glad Sweets steered you our way.

Topper
Back to top Go down
Luvchild

Luvchild

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members!   Welcome New Members! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:32 pm

Hi Topper, it is nice to see you and some of the former members of the GA boards. I look forward to diving into the discussions here, and even learning from a few of you again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members!   Welcome New Members! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome New Members!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2