Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GA last night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

GA last night Empty
PostSubject: GA last night   GA last night EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:41 am

Ghost Adventures was pretty good last night - it was very touching and sad. They investigated a slave house built in 1825 in Maysville, KY. That's about 1 1/2 hrs. from here, up near Cincinnati. The owner had a slave jail under his porch and the house was later used as an underground railroad stop. The guys used the ghost box and after a while got some voices. They also used the device that a spirit can choose words to speak with. The voices were captured deep in the tunnels. Very cool.
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

GA last night Empty
PostSubject: GA last night   GA last night EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:25 am

I saw that. It was the first time I ever saw Zak get teary eyed. That was really sad but showed the strength and unity they shared. What a horrible man that "slave master" was.!!!!

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

GA last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: GA last night   GA last night EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:54 pm

[quote="wendy18"]I saw that. It was the first time I ever saw Zak get teary eyed. That was really sad but showed the strength and unity they shared. What a horrible man that "slave master" was.!!!!

Evil or Very Mad [/quote

I felt so sad watching the show. And I even teared up when the libation ceremony was being performed. It was almost like I could feel the sadness of the slaves. Too weird. I just can't fathom treating another human being like that. I like to think that there were many more good owners than bad - if owning another person as a possession can be good, but you know what I'm getting at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GA last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: GA last night   GA last night Empty

Back to top Go down

GA last night
Page 1 of 1