Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Times May Be Changeing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TMBK

TMBK

Times May Be Changeing  Empty
PostSubject: Times May Be Changeing    Times May Be Changeing  EmptyThu May 05, 2011 12:07 am

Resently my father inlaw has showed me , my fincee and mother in-law a video . This isa video on outube , of a man claimng he is the fourth horse man . I am not sure of what he is refering to , but i was old its a reference from the bible . He talks about how he is a messanger of god , and that judgement needs to be placed , and he i here as a warning .
here is a link to his videos -https://www.youtube.com/user/Cyberknight19114?feature=chclk

my famly members have been makeing fun of him. i have not . Im not sure if his messages ae 100% ture but i feel they may be related to dreams i have had since i was young .
since i was young i have dreamed of the end of 'our' world , not the earth not humans , but the world we know . a greater enitiy comes down in the dream and seperates the sinners and non-sinners . basicallythe wroste of criminals and the ordinary people. and finally the greatst enitiy and all that are the similar level. through out my dreams i have alway been there when everything happens , and later become a mediator between the three different groups of people.
i dont think these are just crazy dreams , because when i doubt them most ill have a dream , that depicts a car crash i see , or some one falling down a flight of stairs a school , something that hppens on the news , like an election or a murder/ rapist getting caught .
im not sure if i have the ablitiy to see into the future, but i have sceen what i beleave to be part of mne .
when i frist heard the video ,i want watching it i was n the itchen makeing luch , i felt a stron pull like what he was talking about relaed to my dreams . its the same pull i have when i have helped a spirit cross , or find there 'home' as it has been refered to many time .
not sure where im going here , just maybe ineed some one to talk to , who won tease me for being differet . my finacee beleaves i see spirits , and other super natural enities . he beleaves that ive scen bits of the future , or what ever you wanna call it . i just dont feel i can talk to him about this, because of the ridicul the man isgetting from him .
state oppions , beleaves , disbeleaves , call me crazy . it just feels better to have put it out some wheres
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Times May Be Changeing    Times May Be Changeing  EmptyThu May 05, 2011 12:22 am

It's okay TMBK your not the only one who sees and feels this about the future. And nobody will make fun of you. Thank you for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: Times May Be Changeing    Times May Be Changeing  EmptyThu May 05, 2011 1:44 am

We may not all be christians here and believe in the bible (my beliefs lie elsewhere actually) but that doesnt matter. every siongle major civilization in known human history has an apocalypse story with a rebirth of the human race and the earth into a golden age of renewal and enlightenment. every one of these stories describes some sort of clamioty that must occur, either to weed out the unworthy or to cause people to wake up to the reality of the dire situation and start changing for the better. in truth the human race as a whole, their collective racial memories and subconsiousness, must choose whether we want a good future or a negative one after the calamity occurs. our choices, attitudes, and behaviors towards ourselves, each other, and the planet ecosystems will help decide the fate of all. there are those who have been placed on earth i beliueve for a purpose, mostly to help teach and guide and prepare people for it. most of these people are now in the process of awakening and realizing truths, and sdometimes those truths do not match up with what they were taught as children by their culitre and families and so it is a huge struggle to defy what one may have believed their whole life. to them i say set aside all you have learned, unlearn it, forget it. see again with new eyes like a child and listen. see. feel with your heart for the truth of it. but whatever happens, it happens for a reason always, so in the long run dont worry too much.

i have had feelings for a few years now that the clock is tickjing. i feel the world changing. i feel the contrast between the chaos, destruction and the pure evils of humans and their ways up against the good will and good intentions of those who realize and wish to help. i can feel the struggle between the natural world including the spirit(there is nothing supernatural about the spirit for there is nothing more natural) and the minds and hearts of mankind to forget it , forget their source, gforget the truths, and abandon the ways. to deny. and i have dreamed strange dreams.

i dont recall if i ever told anyone this dream here yet...but there is an interesting dream in relation to this topic i wish to share....

"last night i had a strange and lengthy dream. but now i recall only random fragments. fragments interesting enough that i chose to mention them here on myspace blog , which i sometimes tend to use as my own personal online dream journal.

the first thing i recall was being me but also having a dragon form as i have had in dreams past , which i could change into at will. i lived in a sort of apartment near or at the top of a large skyrise type structure with my parents. i was very unhappy with this as i dont get along with my parents well in real life at all and they are always even now , as old as i am (33) still attempting to direct and control my life as much as possible. and so i resolved to leave them forever and be free.

as i climbed out that window high in the sky and in the clouds i could hear them searching for me and tryin to get me to stay but i felt i had to go and go now , quickly , before they grabbed onto me and wouldnt let me go. and so i jumped out of the window , but not to my doom , not to my suicidal death as would have occurred had i jumped from it in real life. but rather i simply changed form into a dragon , spread my wings , and flew across the sky. from then on i felt free and i refused to turn back.

at the same time i didnt know where i was anymore tho some of the landscape looked familiar as if i had seen it before in my past dreams and i prolly had as i do often dream of same or similiar locations. and so i thought about where i could go where i wanted to go. at the time however options were slim for me as there were many mountains still in the way , bloclking vision and flight thru those areas. i was frustrated with this but at least i could still go to some of the other areas and try them out and move on if i then chose to do so.

and so i flew over to where there was some form of human made building which had been built into the mountain rocks them,selves. i thought of this vast maze of underground modern tunnels and bui.dings as a mall where one might shop at. but of course it wasnt an ordinary waking life mall. it was more a series of tunnels thru the mountain with shops in them here and there. i had been here before as well in a past dream. i recognized it and altho it didnt bother me with any bad feelings i was also not really wanting to stay as i already had explored it. rather i just used it for passage thru the area , to find some other tunnels off from it i hadnt went in before and find my way out to another area which was new to me.

and so out into the open sky again i flew. this time the surrounding areas seemed more open , less obstacles , less mountains blocking my sight and flight thru the area. it is here however that my memory fails unfortunately. i cant recall for sure whaty i saw or did there.

and so the next memory i have of this strange dream , i was in a different house than before. not my old apartment where my parents held onto me but a completely new house. there were several stories to the house but it wasnt a skyscraper either. i never did see the outside of it as fasr as i recasll. the inside was somewhat dark but not unpleasant. i recall there were people there who were not my parents who i did not know before but who also did not seem evil at all. they were rather pleasant actually. there were 2 men of estimated middle age who seemed of japanese descent. they both wore long robes. now that i think of them their robes seemed almost priestly but i cant be sure.

they led me into the basement of the house. thier purpose for this seemed benign enough so i followed. it seemed almost as if... they wanted info from me. they wanted to study me. they wanted me to remain safe as they did so. i felt almost like we were hiding from some unseen and unknown force. but even so it still wasnt giving the feeling of being threatened at that moment.

the bnasement of the house was decently large and furnished comfortabley. there was even a bed. one of the men sat in a chair by what seems to me to be a fireplace and the other man laid in the bed as so did i. but it wasnt exactly sexual. he just lied there next to me holding onto me and talking to me. asking me questions and trying to get answers from me. and so i let it go and didnt make a bother of it. i did talk to him about the things he wanted to talk of. did my best to answer questions. it was at this time i recall telling him something interesting.

i cant recall if he asked me directly about it or if i completely volunteered this info but... i had at one point said to him something to the effect of ..
"the dragons are coming soon."
he asked what i meant by that and i responded with something to the effect of.. " there will soon be many many many dragons coming to this world." then i recall wanting to go and get a specific bnook from the library shelf in the other room in that basement and show him the pictures of the various kinds of dragons and what they were about. and i did get up out of the bed to go do just that but after that point i do not recall what happened. the man did seem intrigued by the prospect of so many dragons comeing thru a gate into the world. i could sense the question of why. what was the purpose of this. but thats all i recall now."

i would also like to say that several years ago, i had a mental image flood my mind seemingly out of the blue....it was the image of thousands upon thousands of figures in the sky up high, the shapes of dragons against the sky, their silhoutes as shadows against the sky which was darkening as they blotted out the sun there were so many of them , maybe even millions. they were coming here to this world....

i have had dreams of being a dragon and leading armies...

i have had dreams of guarding things...

and i have felt a strangely intense call, like a fire inside my heart i cant explain....and a mournful longing for things i cant remember.,..a feeling of not belonging here...and i can feel the change coming...i long for it....not a day goes by i dont beg secretly inside for it

i do not believe that the whole world will be utterly destroyed and i do not believe every last creature or human will be destroyed but there will be a calamiuty of some sort. my dreams seem to point to help is coming and if we awaken and open our eyes to the truths and accept this help and understanding then we wil be ok in the longrun.
Back to top Go down
TMBK

TMBK

PostSubject: Re: Times May Be Changeing    Times May Be Changeing  EmptyThu May 05, 2011 10:58 am

thank you Sharra1515 for not judgeing .and thank you to Ussula for shareing . Ussala i feel that your dream and my dream may be telling the same story , or events but from each of our own personal stories . as i was reading it i felt the same pull if felt many time . like some one has attached a metal bar through my chest plate , with a chain attached to the bar , and has a very large vehicle pulling it leading me some wheres . you talked about dragons , in my dreams there was a new group of people who lived in thesky in like floating houses . they werent human , but seemed to be of a perfect human immage . and i was always different no longer human . not sure what i am or was , as i never see my self , but i see through my eyes what is happening .
what ever is comeing i dont beleave to be evil or negative , but befor they come there is always a war , or wars started by humans , but finished by the new beings .
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: RE times changing   Times May Be Changeing  EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:45 am

TMBK wrote:
Resently my father inlaw has showed me , my fincee and mother in-law a video . This isa video on outube , of a man claimng he is the fourth horse man . I am not sure of what he is refering to , but i was old its a reference from the bible . He talks about how he is a messanger of god , and that judgement needs to be placed , and he i here as a warning .
here is a link to his videos -https://www.youtube.com/user/Cyberknight19114?feature=chclk

my famly members have been makeing fun of him. i have not . Im not sure if his messages ae 100% ture but i feel they may be related to dreams i have had since i was young .
since i was young i have dreamed of the end of 'our' world , not the earth not humans , but the world we know . a greater enitiy comes down in the dream and seperates the sinners and non-sinners . basicallythe wroste of criminals and the ordinary people. and finally the greatst enitiy and all that are the similar level. through out my dreams i have alway been there when everything happens , and later become a mediator between the three different groups of people.
i dont think these are just crazy dreams , because when i doubt them most ill have a dream , that depicts a car crash i see , or some one falling down a flight of stairs a school , something that hppens on the news , like an election or a murder/ rapist getting caught .
im not sure if i have the ablitiy to see into the future, but i have sceen what i beleave to be part of mne .
when i frist heard the video ,i want watching it i was n the itchen makeing luch , i felt a stron pull like what he was talking about relaed to my dreams . its the same pull i have when i have helped a spirit cross , or find there 'home' as it has been refered to many time .
not sure where im going here , just maybe ineed some one to talk to , who won tease me for being differet . my finacee beleaves i see spirits , and other super natural enities . he beleaves that ive scen bits of the future , or what ever you wanna call it . i just dont feel i can talk to him about this, because of the ridicul the man isgetting from him .
state oppions , beleaves , disbeleaves , call me crazy . it just feels better to have put it out some wheres

I also had these repeated dreams for the longest time. It was about a family (I was focused on the young son) who were running for there lives from someone called, "The Man". I never told anyone. They found shelter wherever they could. It was so real.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Times May Be Changeing    Times May Be Changeing  Empty

Back to top Go down

Times May Be Changeing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Paranormal Discussions :: Psychic abilities-
Jump to: