Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I wish that

Go down 
+4
Sharra1515
onetruebeliever
Ussula
wendy18
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

I wish that - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:46 pm

Sharra1515 wrote:
Just laughter at the fact that 6 monthes ago if you would have asked me if I could do anything like this I would have answered ya right, at best i make a lucky guess, sometimes. Now look what we all are doing. I have also found that some people are catalysts, they can jump start of others gifts and help them open new gifts. There are also those that are concidered batteries they make energy and give energy to increase others energy levels, excellent when working in groups.
Another type is the ones that can control the flow of energies, bringing it in and sending it out where it needs to go. And the ones that can receive energy of any type and change it into a usefull thing (negative to possitive). Wow 6 monthes ago I had not looked at a paranormal anything in 20 years. Now I am doing and learning so much.

It is still so awe inspiring that I am able to talk with some spirits and that I can "see" things. Like you, I had not delved into any of it since I was a teenager(except reading a novel or something). It was mid October of 2010 when I reawakened.

Well, we just have to practice and research. Finding quiet time is hard around here for sure - I have not even tried to make contact with my spirits! My prankster will feel neglected again and pull a stunt to get my attention. He may have already, but it's hard to prove(a coke can was opened, but my son swears that he did not do it and we hear boxes being moved downstairs sometimes.) I'm glad we have a place to come to and talk about our abilities. What fun!!
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:00 pm

Absolutely, coming and sharing with everyone is a great comfort. And makes me feel not so weird. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:59 pm

Sharra1515 wrote:
Absolutely, coming and sharing with everyone is a great comfort. And makes me feel not so weird. Very Happy

I'm glad someone else feels weird about what's happening to them!! What a Face At first, I thought I was making it up(that vivid imagination that made me bury the ability in the first place). It wasn't until my Mom verified it, that I had an invisible friend with my spirit guide's name. I realized it was real contact then. Amazing!! Now, if I can just relax enough to make contact..... cyclops

You seem as though you have had full use of your abilities forever. You know so much. I didn't realize it has only been as long as me. Cool. Sharra, do you do a lot of research and reading or just practice what you've got? I've read some and research on the internet, but I know nothing compared to you!! Good thing I love to learn new things because there is a lot to learn. Shocked
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:28 pm

In response to the numbers question...
This may be way off, but it's what I see:

4, 28, 7, 96
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:21 pm

taylormarie84 wrote:
In response to the numbers question...
This may be way off, but it's what I see:

4, 28, 7, 96

Yep, way off. You saw two numbers correctly, just not in the right grouping. Try again. Numbers are really hard for me for some reason. Is school out for you now? Kids here get out tomorrow.

I almost tossed the paper they are written on - I thought no one wanted to do numbers. I am surprised I see what I do!!
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:16 pm

i cant math....

me and numbers have too many disagreements.

then i had to reread the last several comments to see what the question was so i kinda saw the numbers guessed and the reply that 2 were correct so i feel any try i make at it is tainted cuz my mind is tryin to figure out which 2 numbers where right

if you dont mind i think i will skip this one

but i will say ive been doing some meditative practices meant to help get me ready for viewing and astral travel, so maybe we can try the seeing stuff some more.

and if you dont mind, i kinda have an exercise for us all to try to find time to do this week sometime if you wish to participate. i think it would be fun and also interesting to see what everyones mental and psychic reactions to this will be XD

maybe i will even make a new thread for it so i dont hijack this one so if youre interested look for the elemenmtal meditation thread.
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:00 pm

okay, imma try again...

prolly still waaayyy off...

47, 1, 28, 9
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:57 am

taylormarie84 wrote:
okay, imma try again...

47, 1, 28, 9

Three correct, just not right configurations. Surprised
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 12:41 pm

onetruebeliever wrote:
taylormarie84 wrote:
okay, imma try again...

47, 1, 28, 9

Three correct, just not right configurations. Surprised

Well, i'm not going to try again right now... I kinda have a, erm, headache...
:/
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:52 am

Numbers are 5, 8, 21, 53.

Someone else's turn! Laughing
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:33 am

onetruebeliever wrote:
Numbers are 5, 8, 21, 53.

Someone else's turn! Laughing

Awh.. I was way off! Haha.

I feel like I've been hogging up this post here lately...
So, I'm going to let someone else ask some questions.
:/
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:38 pm

I take that baaccckkk!!!

Haha.

Okay, so here goes a question:

What is my nickname; Emma's as well?

Of course, Emma can't answer this!
[shes been on and off the boards lately]
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:48 am

Ugh! I have such a block right now. I saw three names. Tweets, Twig and Elf. Tweets and Twig popped into my head almost immediately, and I got Elf a bit later. I am way off I know - my concentration just isn't there this week.
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:06 pm

believer, dont fret yet...remember that sometimes we dont get the answer directly but indirectly. such as when i got the mental image of my sister with herseys chocolate syrup in a squeeze bottle but she actually was having herseys chocolate syrup in a can. point here is recognition of the main item, and so the vision is not always accurate 100 percent literally as it appears in the mental image. similarly, i might have seen white and pink about that robe because for me white signifies winter and pink signifires the love invoilved in giving and recieving a gift...altbho it turns out that robe was litewrally pink and white lol. point is it can also be a metaphor. so if you get the name twig or twiggy pop in your head immediately, her nickname may in fact be twig or twiggy but then again it might be a metaphor for her nickname. maybe her nickname is skinny.

am i makeing sense? XD
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:05 pm

Ussula wrote:
believer, dont fret yet...remember that sometimes we dont get the answer directly but indirectly. such as when i got the mental image of my sister with herseys chocolate syrup in a squeeze bottle but she actually was having herseys chocolate syrup in a can. point here is recognition of the main item, and so the vision is not always accurate 100 percent literally as it appears in the mental image. similarly, i might have seen white and pink about that robe because for me white signifies winter and pink signifires the love invoilved in giving and recieving a gift...altbho it turns out that robe was litewrally pink and white lol. point is it can also be a metaphor. so if you get the name twig or twiggy pop in your head immediately, her nickname may in fact be twig or twiggy but then again it might be a metaphor for her nickname. maybe her nickname is skinny.

am i makeing sense? XD

Oh sure. You are making perfect sense Smile - I just cannot meditate to save my life this week. I cannot make a connection with my spirits either. I tried last night even, before I fell asleep, but I couldn't. Until Saturday, they were constantly there wamting to talk with me and I just couldn't do it then. Now I am probably trying too hard. Oh well. Maybe a glass (or a bottle? LOL) of wine might help relax me. drunken Geesh. I don't think I am that stressed. It took me a good while to accomplish communication at first, so I can do it again. scratch Thanks for the pep talk, Ussula. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:11 pm

nope, that's not it.

think more along the line of cartoon people.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:00 pm

I'm still tryin'! I did speak with the spirit guides who help me with my communication this morning and they both told me I was tense. That's why I can't communicate this week. Shocked Back to the drawing board. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
southern charm

southern charm

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:32 pm

I think it is very difficult to zero in on another's thoughts via the internet or phone. You have to remember there are thousands if not millions of people on the net at a given time. You could be getting the thoughts of an unknown person. That is why I do not do readings via the net or phone only private readings. It is too easy to pick up energy and thoughts of others.
Just my two cents
SC
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:49 pm

Okay "Lisa Simpson" your such a brain. HAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:55 pm

southern charm wrote:
I think it is very difficult to zero in on another's thoughts via the internet or phone. You have to remember there are thousands if not millions of people on the net at a given time. You could be getting the thoughts of an unknown person. That is why I do not do readings via the net or phone only private readings. It is too easy to pick up energy and thoughts of others.
Just my two cents
SC

Well, you are right that it is difficult to zero in. I have had some success with very specific word associations and colors. We've been doing this for a couple of weeks and I got parts of some of the answers correct - that really surprised me!! I saw the names of Taylor's friends, but not her boyfriend. I would not feel comfortable doing it except for fun and practice - it is too inaccurate. It would be horrible to give someone someone else's reading. But it is a wonderful practice game for a newbie! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:40 pm

onetruebeliever wrote:
southern charm wrote:
Just my two cents
SC

Well, you are right that it is difficult to zero in. I have had some success with very specific word associations and colors. We've been doing this for a couple of weeks and I got parts of some of the answers correct - that really surprised me!! I saw the names of Taylor's friends, but not her boyfriend. I would not feel comfortable doing it except for fun and practice - it is too inaccurate. It would be horrible to give someone someone else's reading. But it is a wonderful practice game for a newbie! Very Happy

Not boyfriend!!

Just a guy i like. :/
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:46 am

Oops. Apologies Taylor. I do remember that he is not your boyfriend. A slip of the fingers.
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:29 pm

you could still be on the right general trail though with the tweets...if its like a cartoon character it could possibly be tweety bird. i dont know if thats it , just sayin you could still be close
Back to top Go down
taylormarie84

taylormarie84

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:32 pm

Ussula wrote:
you could still be on the right general trail though with the tweets...if its like a cartoon character it could possibly be tweety bird. i dont know if thats it , just sayin you could still be close

You guys are on the right track with the T's.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:25 am

Tweedledee and Tweedledum from Alice in Wonderland. Those popped into my head while I was playing a game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wish that   I wish that - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

I wish that
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Paranormal Discussions :: Psychic abilities-
Jump to: