Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My prankster just paid me a visit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

My prankster just paid me a visit Empty
PostSubject: My prankster just paid me a visit   My prankster just paid me a visit EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:59 am

I have been busy and not paying attention to my spirits the last couple of weeks. About a half hour ago gave both the dogs a treat in their bowls. One on one side of the room, one on the other, I let the girls out and posted a couple of things.

A few minutes ago, I walked by the tv room to let the girls in and the bowl from the far side of the room was nested inside the bowl closest to the door. The dogs were still outside at the time. Even if Hannah had moved it, she could not have placed it inside of the other bowl. Right now my head is tingling. Cool! I guess I'd better find out who is here.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: My prankster just paid me a visit   My prankster just paid me a visit EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:09 am

Oh my gosh! I had just put the dog's empty bowls on the kitchen counter, came back in here to get ready for my day. I walked past the tv room again and the bowls are back in there!!!!!! One on one side, on almost outside of the room! This is too freaky.
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: My prankster just paid me a visit   My prankster just paid me a visit EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:04 pm

Hahahaha Are you paying arrention now. LOL they can be so obnoxious sometimes.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: My prankster just paid me a visit   My prankster just paid me a visit EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:45 pm

Sharra1515 wrote:
Hahahaha Are you paying arrention now. LOL they can be so obnoxious sometimes.

You betcha! What a Face Nothing else has happened since, but after the first bout with the bowls I put my camera recorder on (I don't have a voice recorder) and I got an evp, it is so loud and clear. I know I didn't say anything and the dogs don't talk. At least that I've heard! Shocked lol: You can hear some faint whispering and then "put it back". Then a few seconds later you can hear heavy glass clinking together - the bowls. That was when the bowls were put back in the room. I wan t my son to hear it first (memory card is full) before I erase it and try to debunk it with my voice. I didn't say anything, tho.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: My prankster just paid me a visit   My prankster just paid me a visit EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:22 pm

Super cool! You should put it on your computer if you can before you erase it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: My prankster just paid me a visit   My prankster just paid me a visit EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:30 pm

RATTISSIA wrote:
Super cool! You should put it on your computer if you can before you erase it Smile

Oh, definitely. I looked at recorders when I was at Walmart today - yes again today - but they didn't have one with usb connectivity for less that $60. Of course they were out of the $40 one. Yes it is super cool!
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: My prankster just paid me a visit   My prankster just paid me a visit EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:42 pm

Was the camera recorder that you got it on what kind of memory?

If you're talking about recorders for usb connectivity as in voice recorders I can tell you a extremely easy way to make any recorder able to transfer stuff onto your computer. Even the older ones from the 1970's.

-edit- dont feel bad. I seem to go to walmart 4 or 5 times a week. I really need to learn to be more patient with stuff I want lol. I even have tons of storage in my house thats full of stuff. I should make a log of stuff I do every day for a month to notice patterns of usage so I can plan trips properly to the store. lol.

A lot of my trips lately have been to look for seasonal stuff though. The others are for ideas for my business items as they pop to me. I need to really spend some of the time getting my stuff online more instead of just making more and more and more. Lol ><
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: My prankster just paid me a visit   My prankster just paid me a visit EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:09 pm

It's a kodak easy share digital camera. The memory card doesn't have a whole lot of memory. I put stuff on my computer all the time. It doesn't sound as clear though. The one I saw had a noise cancelling feature and a feature to edit and delete a portion of the tape without deleting the whole thing. I'll keep looking - Bestbuy and Target should have them also. When my Mom gives me my "good daughter" money for May -( It's supposed to be gas money), I may get the $60 one anyway. An indulgence for sure. But the darn thing won't go dead right in the middle of a session.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: My prankster just paid me a visit   My prankster just paid me a visit EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:18 pm

hehe sounds good. I might make a suggestion. I had a voice recorder that when the batteries died or if it didn't have batteries in it for a while, that it lost the recordings. This recorder was several years old and I bought it used. So just test it before you spend all the time to try to use it to loose everything (like I did with my other one ><)
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: My prankster just paid me a visit   My prankster just paid me a visit EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:55 pm

I tried to duplicate the voice on the evp with my voice and I didn't sound like that voice at all. I put the camera in the same place I had it that day. I also held it close and whispered. I stood in the doorway and whispered too. It sounds like a kid - though I can't tell if it is a girl or boy. I lean more toward boy- Peter, I think. I'll have to ask to be sure.

Last night while I was putting stuff on my new computer my glass was moved. I had a glass of water sitting on my empty plate (glass almost empty) on the left side of the desk. It sat there for about an hour. I went out into the kitchen and came back and the glass was gone. It was sitting on the shelf behind the monitor. No one had been in there and I wasn't gone more than a couple of minutes!

I told him that I liked his jokes and he could do them all the time. I even said he could do it for my husband. I said what he did had to be noticeable if possible- I guess he took it to heart this week! This is so cool. I told my hubby about the bowls the other day and he was impressed. He even listened to the evp. He wasn't so sure about my talking to spirits though until I told him about them and their connection to me. He's coming around.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: My prankster just paid me a visit   My prankster just paid me a visit EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:04 pm

Evps are awesome. To be honest they're one of my favorite type of evidence captured. Second only to video.

Of course having the interactions personally is always neat but if you're not able to be where the action is or hear them without the machines those are my two favs.

Glad to hear your hubby's coming around ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My prankster just paid me a visit   My prankster just paid me a visit Empty

Back to top Go down

My prankster just paid me a visit
Page 1 of 1