Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A weird occurance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

A weird occurance Empty
PostSubject: A weird occurance   A weird occurance EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:02 pm

I had a very strange thing happen several weeks ago. I didn't think much about after the strangeness wore off. But I have been thinking about it lately. We had been gone somewhere and when I opened the door, I had the strangest sensation - then I saw a small semi- transparent thing fly right at me and out the door - like it passed through me. It looked vaguely like a squid with out the tentacles - it was more solid looking. It was moving at a high rate of speed. It was a very weird experience. It could have been the change in light or something with my glasses. It was definitely coming toward me. Any thoughts as to what it could have been?
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

A weird occurance Empty
PostSubject: It could be   A weird occurance EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:39 pm

Your glasses. Mine catch glares all the time. Or maybe a "Floater"? Sometimes I see sparkly things but am so used to it. If it happens again please check with your doc!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

A weird occurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weird occurance   A weird occurance EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:13 pm

It probably was my glasses and the change in light - I have progressives and the light does do odd things with them. It could also have been a migraine of the eye (name escapes me at the moment) - I have them from time to time. I just thought I'd mention it and see if anyone had thoughts. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A weird occurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A weird occurance   A weird occurance Empty

Back to top Go down

A weird occurance
Page 1 of 1