Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Southern Charm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Hello Southern Charm Empty
PostSubject: Hello Southern Charm   Hello Southern Charm EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:50 pm

Hi Southern Charm! How are you?
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Hello Southern Charm   Hello Southern Charm EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:22 pm

Yeah I saw she was on too. Was nice to see her pop on some. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
southern charm

southern charm

PostSubject: Re: Hello Southern Charm   Hello Southern Charm EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:29 am

I sorry I have not been on much but after finishing the quilt,s, I have had to deal with some health issues. I am feeling much better. Now I am having trouble with my server, Time Warner, our connections here in the country are not working as well. Will try to get on more, I have missed you guys.
SC
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Hello Southern Charm   Hello Southern Charm EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:36 pm

southern charm wrote:
I sorry I have not been on much but after finishing the quilt,s, I have had to deal with some health issues. I am feeling much better. Now I am having trouble with my server, Time Warner, our connections here in the country are not working as well. Will try to get on more, I have missed you guys.
SC

Oh, I hope it wasn't too serious. I'm glad you are feeling better. I know how frustrating the internet can be! My computer is on it's last legs, but I can't bring myself to purchase a new one yet. Talk to ya later!
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Hello Southern Charm   Hello Southern Charm EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:48 pm

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better hun.

The storms are causing a lot of problems with peoples internet and tv in a lot of locations. I hope they are able to make it stable soon.

As for computers/laptops getting ready to be replaced take a peak here: slickdeals.net/forums/ It's a website for people who find deals to post them up. I got my laptop that was originally priced at $1350 for $650 shipped from offers on this site. If you have time before getting the new one it's a good opportunity to start researching what you want it to do, how much you want to pay, and to watch for good deals.
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Southern Charm   Hello Southern Charm Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Southern Charm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Talk to me :: Social Corner-
Jump to: