Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who would have thought a toilet would cause such merriment.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Who would have thought a toilet would cause such merriment. Empty
PostSubject: Who would have thought a toilet would cause such merriment.   Who would have thought a toilet would cause such merriment. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:30 pm

Our water bill is going up. The sewer and drainage already did and the bill is astronomical! Most of the residents in our area were at Home Depot on Sunday looking at the same items we were. Toilets and shower heads. This was just a ya had to be there moment.

We laughed hysterically over the attributes and names these appliances have! Who'd have thought a toilet of all things could ever sound like a spa or a high end vehicle! The Wellington, the Champion 4, the Cadet 3. It flushes a bucket of golf balls in a single flush! Quiet, dependable . Moves 70% more solid material than others in the industry. Has the largest flush valve in the industry. The descriptions just went on and on. I even saw a jaccuzi brand toilet online that cost over $1000!! A toilet!! Very Happy

Now. if i can just get hubby to install the dishwasher that is still sitting in it's box for 3 years in the basement, we will save a bundle on waste water. He is not mister DIY. I have gotten tired of mentioning it (he calls it nagging him about it Smile ) Neutral
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: Re: Toilet   Who would have thought a toilet would cause such merriment. EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:35 pm

I saw one that will actually clean you up. That's what I need! As for dishwasher, I would fib a bit and tell him you hired a plumber lol!
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Who would have thought a toilet would cause such merriment.   Who would have thought a toilet would cause such merriment. EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:05 pm

wendy18 wrote:
I saw one that will actually clean you up. That's what I need! As for dishwasher, I would fib a bit and tell him you hired a plumber lol!

Haha! That would work if we had the money to hire one. He knows we can't afford one! I've been tempted so many times -I hate to wash dishes! He has to put it in from the very beginning - it's not a replacement. We should never have bought an older house, because he is not a do it yourselfer. Oh well - I'll get it in eventually! I even told him son and I would start it, but he just said go ahead.

MEN!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would have thought a toilet would cause such merriment.   Who would have thought a toilet would cause such merriment. Empty

Back to top Go down

Who would have thought a toilet would cause such merriment.
Page 1 of 1