Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I know how you guys are about animals

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wendy18

wendy18

I know how you guys are about animals Empty
PostSubject: I know how you guys are about animals   I know how you guys are about animals EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:58 pm

Just simply had to post this.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I know how you guys are about animals   I know how you guys are about animals EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:06 am

That's one smart kitty! I would love to know what it was thinking! Animals are so wonderful! I wonder how many times it took before kitty made it work? What oservation skills! Thanks for posting this Wendy.
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: I once had a cat   I know how you guys are about animals EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:47 pm

who desperately tried to play with the ceiling fan. We had a loft so it was pretty high. We watched her as she tried to get to the fan, climbing on book cases, furniture, ect to try an get to it. We could see her trying to figure it out, step by step.
Then my exe's professor told him animals are not smart enough to do that. She also said animals do not have emotions. He explained to her , "you should see how ticked off my cat is trying to reach the ceiling fan". Everyone agreed! lol!
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I know how you guys are about animals   I know how you guys are about animals EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:42 pm

wendy18 wrote:
who desperately tried to play with the ceiling fan. We had a loft so it was pretty high. We watched her as she tried to get to the fan, climbing on book cases, furniture, ect to try an get to it. We could see her trying to figure it out, step by step.
Then my exe's professor told him animals are not smart enough to do that. She also said animals do not have emotions. He explained to her , "you should see how ticked off my cat is trying to reach the ceiling fan". Everyone agreed! lol!

HA HA. That's funny! That professor must not have had any animals , ever. Our dogs are so smart - The Border/Beagle mix is exceptionally smart. You can see her thought process. She figures out some really hard stuff. My Lab/Greyhound mix is not so transparent, but she thinks things thru too. They both get embarrassed and sad. If they are happy they let ya know it as well.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: I know how you guys are about animals   I know how you guys are about animals EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:34 pm

that was a silly cat. I wonder if it just liked the feeling of the moving water or what made it keep flushing!
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Cavelady

Cavelady

PostSubject: MIEOW!   I know how you guys are about animals EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:43 pm

That cat is just SO funny! She's really beautiful & clever too! I've had tons of cats over the years & Colin used to LOVE onions! He's nick them raw off my plate & stuff himself with them!

Big kisses to cat please! elephant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know how you guys are about animals   I know how you guys are about animals Empty

Back to top Go down

I know how you guys are about animals
Page 1 of 1