Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Valentines Day!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

Happy Valentines Day! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Valentines Day!   Happy Valentines Day! EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:41 pm

I get to spend the night with my calculus II professor while in class until 8. How exciting!

To be honest I dont really mind...I think my professor is kinda hot Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day!   Happy Valentines Day! EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:46 pm

Awww.... Hot is good! It's just another day here. When you've been married to the same guy for almost 37 years ya know he loves you. He tells me all the time, as I do him. We are soul mates for sure. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY everyone!! I love you
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day!   Happy Valentines Day! EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:15 pm

hehe..yea..it's kinda weird tho... I usually go after younger men than myself cheers Laughing And he's probably 15 years my senior...but oh..he's got such a smart mathematic mind...he's got his phd in mathematics. I think it's sexy. Yeah..I've got problems when I think someone knowing math makes them hot.. affraid Oh well..it is what it is Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day!   Happy Valentines Day! EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:30 pm

You know what they say - knowledge is power and apparently he's got power over you! Very Happy Woo hoo! And some professors I have seen are hot, older or not. Some older men are just plain sexy. Just a personal tidbit about calculus. I homeschooled my son from 8th grade on and we did a lot of catch up with school because he just could not function in that environment. He did a lot of research and investigated a lot of subjects. This child is so smart - he understands calculus - at least the first phase of it. Never went past basic high school math. Just needed to toot my own horn - I think it's really neat. I'm such a Mom. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day!   Happy Valentines Day! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Valentines Day!
Page 1 of 1