Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Garfield is a wise cat

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharra1515

Garfield is a wise cat Empty
PostSubject: Garfield is a wise cat   Garfield is a wise cat EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 6:13 pm

Watching cartoons today and Garfield said something to Odie that was interesting "Ghost's can't hurt you. Ghost can only make you hurt yourself." A ghost scared Odie and he ran into a wall. And I thought you know that's kind of true. what do you think?
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Garfield is a wise cat   Garfield is a wise cat EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:42 pm

physically I mostly agree with this. I think that there are very very few spirits that would actually cause you a physical response that you didn't do yourself. Scratches or attacks in that manner are possible but very, very, very, V-E-R-Y!!!!! rare.

I think emotional might be more of a issue if anything was to happen. Like memories brought up you would rather let lie.

I don't think it's the agenda of most spirits to cause any pain to the living though. Physical or emotional.
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
southern charm

southern charm

PostSubject: Re: Garfield is a wise cat   Garfield is a wise cat EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:57 pm

I have to agree with Garfield on this.
SC
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Garfield is a wise cat   Garfield is a wise cat EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:56 pm

Thanks for your replies. It was just one of those that make you think for a minute. scratch
Back to top Go down
Lazerus_Shade

PostSubject: Re: Garfield is a wise cat   Garfield is a wise cat EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:56 pm

While very very rare it is possible for a spirit to cause physical damage directly. I have only seen it once this was about 13 years ago in my mother’s house in copperton UT. My buddy was spending the night, and we had just turned off the lights and talking.

(The set up of the room 2 twin beds on opposite sides of the room walls and ceiling painted in a night sky seen with glow in the dark stars across parts of the wall and ceiling. you will see why this is important in a moment)

Now as we are talking I became aware of a dark spot on the wall near my door. Now what makes this odd is that my room at the time is pitching black and I mean total black out here. The only light in the room is from the glow in the dark stars I have on the ceiling and walls. So the idea of a darker spot on a black wall is odd. Any way as I watched this spot starts to move, and what tells me something is very wrong is that I can see the stars on the walls turning off like something is standing between me and the star. I tell me friend to look up on the wall about 4 feet above where his feet are on his bed, and he confirms he can see something. As we are watching this thing comes down the wall close enough for him to touch which he decides to do. He reaches his hand out to it at which point we both see it as a flurry of movement. We get the sense of eyes and teeth, and my buddy screams out. I immediately run and flip on the light at which point the thing disappears. My buddy on the other hand has physical teeth marks on his arm. They never actually broke the skin, but the indents were very pronounced. Oddly enough even though it didn't break the skin that area of his arm did scar up and he has a bit shaped mark to this day. It has faded some as time goes by but it was still there the last time I saw him last October.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Garfield is a wise cat   Garfield is a wise cat EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 1:13 pm

What type of a spirit do you think it was? Animal or human? It sounds like he evoked a fight or flight response in a territorial being.
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Lazerus_Shade

PostSubject: Re: Garfield is a wise cat   Garfield is a wise cat EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:16 pm

RATTISSIA wrote:
What type of a spirit do you think it was? Animal or human? It sounds like he evoked a fight or flight response in a territorial being.

Honestly when I think about it, it struck me then and now as a black tribble with teeth. So with that said I would defiantly categorize it as animal. It was so dark that getting detail for it is out of the question. It was between the size of a baseball and a basket ball....fuzzy shape couldn't tell if this was due to actual hair or light or just an indistinct apparition.

The only other impressions that i have been able to come up with is that the way it moved or presented it's self it was almost like it was hunting....I suspect it thought we were asleep wich is why it selected my friend as a target. That is pure speculation though.
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Garfield is a wise cat   Garfield is a wise cat EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:05 pm

Wow, You know there was silly SciFi movie that had creatures on it like you discribe. Maybe the person who wrote it has seen these creatures too.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus_Shade

PostSubject: Re: Garfield is a wise cat   Garfield is a wise cat EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 6:14 pm

Sharra1515 wrote:
Wow, You know there was silly SciFi movie that had creatures on it like you discribe. Maybe the person who wrote it has seen these creatures too.
Really? Do you know the name of it? I don't watch TV myself only maybee 30 min or so a week, and don't have cable. We do have netflix though i wonder if i could find it on there.
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Garfield is a wise cat   Garfield is a wise cat EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:44 am

Oh that was a long time ago. I will hunt for it and get back with you.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Garfield is a wise cat   Garfield is a wise cat EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:21 am

Lazerus_Shade wrote:
RATTISSIA wrote:

Honestly when I think about it, it struck me then and now as a black tribble with teeth. So with that said I would defiantly categorize it as animal. It was so dark that getting detail for it is out of the question. It was between the size of a baseball and a basket ball....fuzzy shape couldn't tell if this was due to actual hair or light or just an indistinct apparition.

The only other impressions that i have been able to come up with is that the way it moved or presented it's self it was almost like it was hunting....I suspect it thought we were asleep wich is why it selected my friend as a target. That is pure speculation though.

It also sounds vaguely like the creatures in the book Darkfall by Dean Koontz. It's about black voodoo magic. Interesting that so many people see and or feel things like this.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus_Shade

PostSubject: Re: Garfield is a wise cat   Garfield is a wise cat EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:42 pm

Well it just goes to prove the saying that most of what we see as mythology has some basis in reality. If you go back over your mythology you almost find something in real life that can explain it. For example vampire's have several extremely rare medical conditions that explain how it is medieval man could come to the conclusion that his neighbor had become a night walking blood fiend. Hepatic Porphyria can cause iron deficiency which in extreme cases can cause an irrational search for blood, light sensitivity to the point direct sunlight can be fatal gastric intestinal problems forcing a person onto a nearly all liquid diet.

I think don’t think these events are so uncommon that people never see them I think that often times though your average response is to ether explain it away, or pass it off as fiction. In which case the telling of a tale can often times be exaggerated.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Garfield is a wise cat   Garfield is a wise cat EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 4:11 pm

Lazerus_Shade wrote:
I think don’t think these events are so uncommon that people never see them I think that often times though your average response is to ether explain it away, or pass it off as fiction. In which case the telling of a tale can often times be exaggerated.
I agree. My own situation is testament to that. I was told to quit telling stories, my imagination was very vivid, etc., etc. I do think most of the mythologies have a basis in reality somewhere in the beginning. Master story tellers have perpetuated the stories over millenia and superstitious people believed them and eventually they become part of the culture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garfield is a wise cat   Garfield is a wise cat Empty

Back to top Go down

Garfield is a wise cat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Paranormal Discussions :: Spirit (Ghost) discussions-
Jump to: