Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Discussed with some before...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
taylormarie84

taylormarie84

Discussed with some before... Empty
PostSubject: Discussed with some before...   Discussed with some before... EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:30 pm

On the GA boards, I was talking to some people about a very bad presence in my parents room...

I said I thought it was a man...

But, now I'm not so sure...

I just passed our rocking chair in the Family Room, and I heard a LOUD "HAA!" like someone evil was laughing.

Then, I passed it again and I heard a whistle.

When I entered my room, I felt a woman's presence just staring at me, and it wasn't a good presence at ALL!
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

Discussed with some before... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussed with some before...   Discussed with some before... EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:07 am

Are you sure it was evil? There's a difference of something acting menacing and being evil. Do you notice the energy at a certain time of month? I notice sometimes vibes from stresses of bills and other health/financial matters seem to stir up some negative energy.

Have you tried telling it to leave?
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com

Discussed with some before...
Page 1 of 1