Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Part two of my last post (trying too hard?)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Part two of my last post (trying too hard?)   Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:22 pm

Is it possible that a spirit might misinterpret what I ask, just as I can misinterpret what they answer? This morning I heard some different info than I have previously gotten. Peter's sister Emily came to me and didn't answer about having lived on this land.

She did say that they were ancestors. I heard my name - Kathy. I asked of who, she said Robert. Now - That could be someone who lived here before, or it could mean my father - his name was Robert. My brother's name is Robert too. If that's the case, then it was me who misinterpreted or missed some information being given. Can a spirit misrepresent himself? I did find out that a lot of the family name I was given came from Ireland. I am so confused. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Part two of my last post (trying too hard?)   Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:39 pm

I did ask one question of Emily this morning. I asked her who they were related to -she said mother. If it's my Dad's mother then I have a place to start looking. If they are giving me a message for someone else - I'll have to see how it plays out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Part two of my last post (trying too hard?)   Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:42 pm

first things first take baby steps.

Ask the spirits specific questions. When they say ancestors ask are you my ancestors? It's very possible that these 2 that you're talking to are related to each other and not to you. Then ask Emily is she related to the spirit who called himself Peter? etc. Be clear with the direction you're going.

As for them not answering correctly, yes they can. Doesn't mean they will though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paranormalga.forumotion.com
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Part two of my last post (trying too hard?)   Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:26 pm

RATTISSIA wrote:
first things first take baby steps.

Ask the spirits specific questions. When they say ancestors ask are you my ancestors? It's very possible that these 2 that you're talking to are related to each other and not to you. Then ask Emily is she related to the spirit who called himself Peter? etc. Be clear with the direction you're going.

As for them not answering correctly, yes they can. Doesn't mean they will though.

Peter and Emily are brother and sister. They told me this several days ago. I am asking specific questions. I think maybe I misinterpreted what Peter told me about living on this land. Maybe he meant coming to this land (meaning America). I asked her if they were related to Robert's mother or father - she said mother. She said my name and ancestor to Robert yesterday. She gave the symbol of an Irish harp so I know it's her.

I'll be patient and it will all come in time. Thanks Rattissia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Part two of my last post (trying too hard?)   Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:08 am

That's cool that she showed you the harp. The this land thing is something that could mean either. I can see why it'd be confusing. Did you ask your Robert specifically?

That's cool that they are relatives to you if she did mean your Robert. Talk about finding your genealogy first handed queen
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paranormalga.forumotion.com
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Part two of my last post (trying too hard?)   Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:45 am

RATTISSIA wrote:
That's cool that she showed you the harp. The this land thing is something that could mean either. I can see why it'd be confusing. Did you ask your Robert specifically?

That's cool that they are relatives to you if she did mean your Robert. Talk about finding your genealogy first handed queen

I tried to clarify with both of them, but we were in the apology stage, so I didn't push. I laid low.silent All I got the day before was a mish mash of thoughts. I wonder if my energy was bouncing back at me? Or they were pushing it back. If the energy was that intense I suppose it's possible.

After I do my Mom and my shopping today , if they are willing, I will try. I will ask what Robert's mother's name is. I will ask if Robert is there. If it's my Dad, it will be uncomfortable. We had a difficult relationship to say the least, but I have since forgiven. I was so hurt and still so angry with him, I did not attend his funeral. If he wants to make amends, that means he is learning so he can progress in his world. He died in 1999 of cirrhosis and lung cancer.

Yep, the harp thing is cool. I asked her if she could show me something so I would know she was there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part two of my last post (trying too hard?)   

Back to top Go down

Part two of my last post (trying too hard?)
Page 1 of 1