Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can a spirit be too busy to connect on the earth plane?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Can a spirit be too busy to connect on the earth plane? Empty
PostSubject: Can a spirit be too busy to connect on the earth plane?   Can a spirit be too busy to connect on the earth plane? EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:49 pm

I came across this information while I was reading the communicating with spirits book. It stated that when a spirit chooses not to come through it is because it is involved in something that cannot be interrupted. They are in the middle of a lesson, just as we get in the middle of housework or whatever. I wonder if that's part of the reason my resident has not been very active? Interesting. What is everyone's take on this information?
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Can a spirit be too busy to connect on the earth plane?   Can a spirit be too busy to connect on the earth plane? EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:04 pm

a spirit is just a soul that's not got a physical body. Just like people with bodies like to do things, travel, learn, experience things, etc, spirits do too. We are still who we are. We just don't have the limitations of money, health, physical capabilities.

The planet, the solar system, etc. are all things that are able to be explored. Would I imagine that most would be busy learning and seeing things. I know I would be.
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: Agreed, I also read   Can a spirit be too busy to connect on the earth plane? EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:50 pm

RATTISSIA wrote:
a spirit is just a soul that's not got a physical body. Just like people with bodies like to do things, travel, learn, experience things, etc, spirits do too. We are still who we are. We just don't have the limitations of money, health, physical capabilities.

The planet, the solar system, etc. are all things that are able to be explored. Would I imagine that most would be busy learning and seeing things. I know I would be.

That after a prolonged illness, some spirits just need a lot of rest before they can actually communicate.
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Can a spirit be too busy to connect on the earth plane?   Can a spirit be too busy to connect on the earth plane? EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:09 pm

wendy18 wrote:
RATTISSIA wrote:

That after a prolonged illness, some spirits just need a lot of rest before they can actually communicate.

The thing is he was active. He was trying very hard to get our attention. I have seen him - a shadow, many times. I felt him very strongly and had a great conversation with him. He answered in knocks. I got it on my camera's recorder. He, or someone took a sweatshirt and a dog bone for about 4 days and returned them. In the last month I've seen his shadow, but no noise or anything. I hope he's learning great things!
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Can a spirit be too busy to connect on the earth plane?   Can a spirit be too busy to connect on the earth plane? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:01 am

While answering my cosmic page, I met the spirit who lives in my house. I asked him why he has not been around as much and I got the thought words -crisis passed. Unless it was my need for surgery, I don't know what he was referring to. So he was trying to make me aware or warn me of something. He's still here, just not much of a talker, I guess.
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: Re: Can a spirit be too busy to connect on the earth plane?   Can a spirit be too busy to connect on the earth plane? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:27 am

OTB, have you considered doing an EVP session? For some reason, it is hard for spirits to actually speak if they are manifesting otherwise. Just a thought,as it takes so much energy for them to actually show themselves.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Can a spirit be too busy to connect on the earth plane?   Can a spirit be too busy to connect on the earth plane? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:34 am

wendy18 wrote:
OTB, have you considered doing an EVP session? For some reason, it is hard for spirits to actually speak if they are manifesting otherwise. Just a thought,

Thanks

Yes, Wendy. I have tried several times in the last month, but he has not wanted to speak. I met him in my thoughts yesterday morning. I had one session when he was very active - he answered with knocks. I keep trying tho. Now that I know his name, maybe he will want to do an evp with me. I am persistent if nothing else.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Can a spirit be too busy to connect on the earth plane?   Can a spirit be too busy to connect on the earth plane? EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:50 pm

It's very possible he went somewhere else for a few days. It could have been one of his living relatives needed him. Maybe a near death experience and the person pulled through and was ok. So he's now able to come back and just needs time to relax and get his thoughts settled again.
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can a spirit be too busy to connect on the earth plane?   Can a spirit be too busy to connect on the earth plane? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can a spirit be too busy to connect on the earth plane?
Page 1 of 1