Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why were we chosen?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Why were we chosen? Empty
PostSubject: Why were we chosen?   Why were we chosen? EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:13 am

Did you guys ever question why you were given this awesome ability? Responsibility? Why were we chosen out of all the human beings on earth? How do spirits know that a particular person is psychic?

I am questioning only because the ability was buried for so long and poof!, all of a sudden I am seeing shadows and "hearing" spirits. Which by the way is very exciting and awe inspiring to me! Now that my block is gone, it is very easy for me to communicate. I know it has been there all along - I don't think I could have seen if it wasn't. Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on this.
Back to top Go down
southern charm

southern charm

PostSubject: Re: Why were we chosen?   Why were we chosen? EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:16 pm

onetruebeliever wrote:
Did you guys ever question why you were given this awesome ability? Responsibility? Why were we chosen out of all the human beings on earth? How do spirits know that a particular person is psychic?

I am questioning only because the ability was buried for so long and poof!, all of a sudden I am seeing shadows and "hearing" spirits. Which by the way is very exciting and awe inspiring to me! Now that my block is gone, it is very easy for me to communicate. I know it has been there all along - I don't think I could have seen if it wasn't. Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on this.

OTB, I do not think it has anything to do with being chosen, I believe we are all born with the psychic abilitiies, but for many reasons we do not develope these gifts, perhaps it was because of parents, or not wanting to feel different, lots of reasons. The abilities remain with us until we pass over and can be reawaken if one is willing to work at it and be patient.
SC
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Why were we chosen?   Why were we chosen? EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 4:27 pm

along with everyone having the ability to do it there are some that seem to excel at doing it. It's like any subject. Some it comes easier to than others (aka it's a "gift" you have) some really have to try hard to learn ways to make it happen.

Can we all ride a bike (as long as there's not a physical reason stopping us) yes. Can we all be lance armstrong? No.

I'm proud of everyone here who develops this ability/uses the natural gift given to us. Those of us who have used it from a very young age sometimes have to remember to work on bettering it too -not that I'd include myself into falling into the rut of not learning more at times Embarassed

I do think that each of us has a mission or goal we're meant to be here for. Wither it's for our own personal growth, to help others reach theirs, or just to help balance out things/etc, I think the true comprehension comes when we realize our part, do it, and grow from there Smile
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com

PostSubject: spiritual growth   Why were we chosen? EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:36 pm

i believe we are here for our own spiritual growth i believe our life is mapped out in a chart from start to finish by our own doing before we come here to learn whatever it is we chose to learn in this life for me it was health for others it maybe the same for different i also believe when one sees deja vu they are getting a glimpse into their chart as a kinda heads up that they are on the right track.
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Why were we chosen?   Why were we chosen? EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:16 pm

I feel that those who have gifts are born with them and have a purpose. I have also noticed that those with gifts are people who are willing to use them to help others (atleast those I have met). I have noticed in my life that I am sent or people come to me for certain types of help. Or I am placed where my skills and talents were needed. Especially my EMT knowlege. Yes I have also notice hardships being placed on those with gifts. I believe we are given these trials to make us strong , increase our wisdom, to keep us sympathetic and empathetic to others hardships and needs, and possibly to keep us humble so we do not scorn those in need. Perhaps it's Angel training.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why were we chosen?   Why were we chosen? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why were we chosen?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Paranormal Discussions :: Psychic abilities-
Jump to: