Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OK. Now I'm kinda freaked out a bit!! Please advise.

Go down 
+2
RATTISSIA
Topper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Topper
Admin
Topper

OK. Now I'm kinda freaked out a bit!! Please advise. Empty
PostSubject: OK. Now I'm kinda freaked out a bit!! Please advise.   OK. Now I'm kinda freaked out a bit!! Please advise. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:45 pm

Ok I'm just a little upset at the moment so please bear with me.

SC posted a topic regarding tips on reaching loved ones in dreams. I thanked her for it because to be honest I had been thinking of my mother a lot this past week so SC's post pin pointed this perfectly.

Not really sure why my mom has been on mind so much lately. I haven't heard her (that I know of) since she visted us shortly after her passing and lastly in a dream. Just the same I have.

Any way I had decided to follow Sourthen Charm's pointers and glanced over to a cabinet my mother had given me to make sure her picture was still there.

It was but it was upside down.

All the other pictures were as they should be so I mentioned this to my husband that I noticed the picture of my mother was upside down.
He responded shortly he didn't know what the problem was but that someone was messing with it because he had corrected it at least three times this week. He didn't seem to what to discuss it further so I left the subject alone.

Now this could be an odd coincidence but it left me shaken and with chills just the same. It also brings me back to this past week when I heard something whispered in my ear.

Could this be my mother or could this be my Aunt who hated my mother and was jealous of me as a child?

I really don't know either way but I'm so upset right now! I'm crying as I write this...

Topper
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: OK. Now I'm kinda freaked out a bit!! Please advise.   OK. Now I'm kinda freaked out a bit!! Please advise. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:54 pm

i doubt it's an action done out of hate or dislike. It might have been your mom trying to talk to you with the psst in your ear. However, it's really hard to pin point that was her without you having more interaction.

As for the picture it very well sounds like it's her trying to say she's around and trying to let you know she's around.
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Topper
Admin
Topper

PostSubject: OK. Now I'm freaked out a bit!! Please advise.   OK. Now I'm kinda freaked out a bit!! Please advise. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:07 pm

RATTISSIA wrote:
i doubt it's an action done out of hate or dislike. It might have been your mom trying to talk to you with the psst in your ear. However, it's really hard to pin point that was her without you having more interaction.

As for the picture it very well sounds like it's her trying to say she's around and trying to let you know she's around.

I thought of that also but let's just say that if so the action didn't generate the desired result. It was like getting kicked in the gut and it really upset me terribly so. The fact that hubby said it's been happening all week didn't help...

Plus I can't see my mom doing that but I'll be the first to admit it if wrong. Actually it seemed right on them money as for something my aunt would of done but I can't deny the fact that you could be right.

Also I haven't spoken much to you this week but I've been feeling as if someone is angry at me but I can't figure out who.
I even wrote a member and asked them if I had done something to offend them then felt stupid the minute I sent the e-mail because I knew I hadn't. Make sense?

I don't know. Maybe it was her and maybe she's the one ticked off. If so I guess I must of hit myself with the "stupid stick" again. Now that I've done before...

Topper
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: OK. Now I'm kinda freaked out a bit!! Please advise.   OK. Now I'm kinda freaked out a bit!! Please advise. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:35 am

You think it was a ticked off feeling or one of being annoyed that the efforts are fruitless?

If it was your mom do you think there would be a different way she'd try to point out it was her? Playing with a picture is a pretty good signature mark.
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: OK. Now I'm kinda freaked out a bit!! Please advise.   OK. Now I'm kinda freaked out a bit!! Please advise. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:20 pm

I know you don't want to hear ghosts and contact seems to be upseting to you right now. Perhaps some one else could make contact for you. I always wondered if you put a phone on speaker and put a recorder in the room if the ghosts would respond. You could have some one listen to the tape and see if anything was said. Just a thought. A person on the PS site was having a simular problem after she did an EVP the activity stopped and has not started again. Congradulations on your new baby we are are waiting for kittens right now.
Back to top Go down
southern charm

southern charm

PostSubject: Re: OK. Now I'm kinda freaked out a bit!! Please advise.   OK. Now I'm kinda freaked out a bit!! Please advise. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:11 pm

Topper, I do not think your aunt who disliked your mother is the one turning the picture over. I feel it is your mother and it is her way of letting you know she is there. I had a similar thing happen here, I have lots of pictures on a shelf in the den, and the one of my parents suddenly flew off the shelf while we were all watching TV. All the other pictures were still standing, but the one of me and my parents was on the floor upside down. I tried to make contact with either of my parents but had no luck that day, mainly I feel because my husband has such unbelief in the paranormla, he hinders the spirits.

As to your aunt dislikeing your mother, it is my believe that all spirits go through a cleansing process before they are allowed to cross back into this realm.

Don't let it bother you too much in time you will get answer.
Southern Charm
Back to top Go down
sweets65

sweets65

PostSubject: Re: OK. Now I'm kinda freaked out a bit!! Please advise.   OK. Now I'm kinda freaked out a bit!! Please advise. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:22 pm

Topper,
Hopefully, you're feeling better today.
I agree with SC, I think this is your mother's way of contacting you.
If you are still unsure, you could cleanse the house telling all negative energies to leave. You mother is obviously a positive energy so this won't bother her in the least.
I know this type of thing can be a little overwhelming but the message is in love and special delivery for you. Very Happy
sweets
Back to top Go down
Topper
Admin
Topper

PostSubject: Ok. Now I'm freaked out a bit! Please advise   OK. Now I'm kinda freaked out a bit!! Please advise. EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:18 pm

Hi everyone!
I just wanted take a moment and thank all of you who responded. It meant alot.

Hi Sweets. Yes I do feel much better and have been since later in the day after first making the post.
All of your words were helpful and all helped to give me a better understanding.

HI SC. Yes I do agree with you and Rattissia. I believe my confusion was due to the experiences I had received earlier so naturally I tried to link the two and got a different meaning. Thank you for helping me see this for what it was...

Hi Sharra. Yes I get fearful at times but only because I'm in forien territory. In the past (one or two exceptions) I've been strickly an observer. I admit I need some guidence in this area.

Hi Rattissia. What more can I say except thank you for taking your time to help establish boundries and for helping me be more aware of signals.

Topper
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: OK. Now I'm kinda freaked out a bit!! Please advise.   OK. Now I'm kinda freaked out a bit!! Please advise. EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:56 pm

Your welcome Topper. Love your avatar, how's the new baby?
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: OK. Now I'm kinda freaked out a bit!! Please advise.   OK. Now I'm kinda freaked out a bit!! Please advise. EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:13 pm

Oh wow!! Topper that's so exciting! Did your spirit actually manifest or did you see her in your mind? Other than becoming a mom, this has been the most exciting thing to have happened to me. We have a lot to learn it looks like. Congratulations on your visitation. [ghost]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK. Now I'm kinda freaked out a bit!! Please advise.   OK. Now I'm kinda freaked out a bit!! Please advise. Empty

Back to top Go down

OK. Now I'm kinda freaked out a bit!! Please advise.
Page 1 of 1