Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Indigo children and adults

Go down 
+4
Ussula
RATTISSIA
Topper
onetruebeliever
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

Indigo children and adults - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indigo children and adults   Indigo children and adults - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:03 pm

I wondered about that too ussula. however what popped into my mind first was wondering what kind of sign she was. Not chinese zodiac wise but out of the elements?

It sounds as though she's got an affinity towards metals. She loves them and they love her-to the point that they give her all their energies and even are willing to do it to the point that their vibrations emit a different electrical color (thus the hand on the tv).

Wendy and sharra do you happen to know what sign you are via the nature signs? (Earth, air, fire, water?)
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: Indigo children and adults   Indigo children and adults - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:08 pm

ahhhh good point Rattisa, that is another possiblity...i suppose if she were strongly enough attuned to her element....

i know mine is earth, i have the physical attribute that is common with earth sign as well as have been told by a couple psychics now that it is earth.

earth people have fingers that appear about the same length as their palms, causing their hands and fingers to look kinda stubby.
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: Indigo children and adults   Indigo children and adults - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:09 pm

oh, and i believe air people have fingers that are longer....like really long slender hands and fingers.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Indigo children and adults   Indigo children and adults - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:16 pm

Elemental signs are based off of birth month. Most people by their nature do strictly adhere to their sign. Few have tendencies towards 2. Rarely more then that. Though it does seem I have come into contact with several that are able to draw from more then just their natural element. Part of this might be due to training though. (which I teach Smile

I am a Earth sign. It is, without doubt, my dominant. I am about as strong in the other elements as most natural people are with their sign. People are surprised to hear of weather interacting with me where I am Earth as thats more of a air and wind trait.

I don't want to totally hijack your thread about this so if people are interested I can make a new thread about it and post some sites (if I can find them in my list of about 500 bookmarks Suspect lol) that give what element you are by birth month.
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: Indigo children and adults   Indigo children and adults - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:18 pm

yes please go ahead and make another thread to keep the topics seperate, im sure others would be interested.
Back to top Go down
RATTISSIA
Admin
RATTISSIA

PostSubject: Re: Indigo children and adults   Indigo children and adults - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:21 pm

kk will do that in a bit. Gonna grab some dinner then get back to posting hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Indigo children and adults   Indigo children and adults - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:43 pm

okay .
Sun sign- Scorpio, 1st house
Ascedant- Scorpio 1st house
Mercury in Scorpio 1st house
Venus in Scorpio 1st house
Neptune in Scorpio 1st house
Moon-Aquarius/Pisces
Mars in Aquarius 4th house
Saturn in Taurus 7th house
Pluto in Virgo 11th house
Jupiter in Libra 12th house
Uranus in Libra 12th house
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: Indigo children and adults   Indigo children and adults - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:48 pm

determining element sign throu star sign is a new concept to me honestly....but im not closed to it.

personally i believe it is our souls that are in tune with the sign regardless of when we are born, but im willing to see what the element sign is for me through the use of star sign. issue with star though is that there are in truth 13 star signs not 12....there is a hidden sign that has been forgotten about in modern times.

but for figuring it the modern way go ahead, but if you know how to figure it the older way try that too just to see...

but my birthday is may 1st, 1976 at about 2 am.
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Indigo children and adults   Indigo children and adults - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:52 pm

Ussula were you born above or below Colorado it helps get you ascendant sign correct
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: Indigo children and adults   Indigo children and adults - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:02 am

i was born in michigan
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Indigo children and adults   Indigo children and adults - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:04 am

That will help Rattissia. Smile
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Indigo children and adults   Indigo children and adults - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:01 am

This is a most interesting subject!! I don't understand the houses though. Could someone explain? I never studied astrology.
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Indigo children and adults   Indigo children and adults - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:22 am

OTB I'm going to put the info. on the Astrology thread
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: Re: Indigo children and adults   Indigo children and adults - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:22 pm

Ussula wrote:
Sharra1515 wrote:
Thanks for adding the traits. i seem to have all 26. when i get really tired i can buy batteries and the y can give me energy. When I'm mad or frustrates I have been know to drain car batteries, and if I I touch a TV screen in this state I leave a rainbow colored hand print that takes days to wear off, can't wear a battery watch, and I have to keep the lap top plugged in when I use it because I drain the battery on that too. Interesting trait but very annoying. And forget cell phones I trash the batteries on those in a couple of monthes. No

sounds like you might have some psychic vampirism tendencies. dont worry i donbt mean movie style vamps or even folktale vamps. i mean it sounds like yuour soul or aura of enewrgy has a seemingly natural pre determined energy defenciency and you automatically subconsiously drain energy from people and electronics nearby when you need it. it is my understanding that such energy deficiencies can come from a severe and longlasting soul-wound.

Ussula and Rattissia,

"Psychic Vampire" is a term coined from Anton La Vey in the "Satanic Bible". Please trust me. I am not that at all!
I may have deep wounds but I am a healer (an RN for 30 years). Most people say I have a soothing and calming aura. My feeling is that
I am a Medium (this was checked out by a Chakra Bowl) who attracts spirits who drain my batteries and such, especially from working in a hospital. I am also an empath. If I need energy I call light from the divine source. If I drained energy, why would my Grandmama use me to get the
TV to work?

Hugs

Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: Indigo children and adults   Indigo children and adults - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:59 pm

wendy18 wrote:
Ussula wrote:
Sharra1515 wrote:
Thanks for adding the traits. i seem to have all 26. when i get really tired i can buy batteries and the y can give me energy. When I'm mad or frustrates I have been know to drain car batteries, and if I I touch a TV screen in this state I leave a rainbow colored hand print that takes days to wear off, can't wear a battery watch, and I have to keep the lap top plugged in when I use it because I drain the battery on that too. Interesting trait but very annoying. And forget cell phones I trash the batteries on those in a couple of monthes. No

sounds like you might have some psychic vampirism tendencies. dont worry i donbt mean movie style vamps or even folktale vamps. i mean it sounds like yuour soul or aura of enewrgy has a seemingly natural pre determined energy defenciency and you automatically subconsiously drain energy from people and electronics nearby when you need it. it is my understanding that such energy deficiencies can come from a severe and longlasting soul-wound.

Ussula and Rattissia,

"Psychic Vampire" is a term coined from Anton La Vey in the "Satanic Bible". Please trust me. I am not that at all!
I may have deep wounds but I am a healer (an RN for 30 years). Most people say I have a soothing and calming aura. My feeling is that
I am a Medium (this was checked out by a Chakra Bowl) who attracts spirits who drain my batteries and such, especially from working in a hospital. I am also an empath. If I need energy I call light from the divine source. If I drained energy, why would my Grandmama use me to get the
TV to work?

Hugs

anton la vey may have coined the term but that alone doesnt make the thing evil. anton la vey is a satanist and did write the satanic bible, but he doesnt worsjhip satan. that might be confusing to understand becuae he and his order calls themselves satanists. they have a reason for that and i cant recall off the top of my head what it was, though i tend to think it was more of a smartbutt reply to people who were super fanatical christian refusing to understand them or let them have their religion. it is my understanding that satanism as a religion has more to do with beliening in and recognizing the potential weithin us all to become gods. that humans are gods in the making and we have magical powers including the power to judge others, reward or punish them. i am not a satanist and believe that they are sorely mistaken and karma will teach them a lesson one day, but that is also not my place to tell them they cant be what they are.

i am not calling you a satanist and if it seemed that way i apologize deeply. i am simply saying it sounds to me that your soul has an energy deficiency most likely due to a wound at some point but not necessarily, and as a result you need to borrow the energy of others and from electronics to make up for your deficiency , much like how someone with a vitamin b deficiency will take a supplement. there is nothing evil or frightening about it or about the commonly used term of psychic vampire. the only problems that can occur with this is when people have this condition but do not understand it , do not even believe in it, and as a result their soul will subconsciously continue to look for sources of energy to draw from, even if that means going into crowds of people who raise lots of energy through risky acts, such as nightclubs or gangs, or maybe they stay home and just argue with who they live with to get them angry and feed off the anger energy. to be a malnurished psychci vampire can make a person feel drained tired sick depressed and so on, because their soul is starving. but to forcefully drain the energy from living people nearby without any ability to control it can often cause those other people to feel the same symptoms of soul energy starvation because their energy has been stolen.

so what im saying is it isnt evil, you just need to be aware of it if this is a condition you do have. learn yourself, learn to control it, and you will be fine.

you may want to find willing donars of energy and learn how much at a time you can take from them without sickeneing them....but finding donars can be tricky....you dont want people who dont understand or believe...
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: Indigo children and adults   Indigo children and adults - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:03 pm

oh, i forgot,

im not saying that you defintely are a psychic vampire either., i acknowledge that there are other things that could be going on. but please do get many second opinions and go to people who can help you figure it out for sure. the reason i say go to others instead of trusting completely your own thoughts or possibly psychic intuitions on this is because often times a psychic cannot accurately read for themselves. my mentor usually cannot read for himself. he has other psychic who read for him. the reason is that it is too cloise to home. a person will always be tense and nervous abnout reading themselves and their own thoughts, wants, fears, desiures will get in the way of clear seeing. this can also occur when a psychic tries to read for someone they care closely for.

a good visual fo helpin to understand is to think about jack sparrow and his compass...
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: I have gotten opinions   Indigo children and adults - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:58 pm

and none of them were psychic vampire. I really am a nice person, and near tears right now. Logging off.
Back to top Go down
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: Indigo children and adults   Indigo children and adults - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:09 pm

near tears? why? i dont understand why you seem so upset. i never said you werent nice or not a good person. i think youre misunderstanding what im trying to say. im kinda used to that now though so its fine, but if its upsetting you that much then i wont talk about it.

Last edited by Ussula on Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Indigo children and adults   Indigo children and adults - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:11 pm

Wendy you and i share some simular traits. What I have found out about mine is ,I seem to attract the people who make me feel drained. Bright lights attract bugs. I'm sure you have met people who make you feel very tired. For me when battery draining happens it is when I am sick, very physically tired, or extremely mentally stressed. Being an Empath blending or drawning others energy is not a comfortable thing I don't like the way it feels, I preffer to spend time alone and meditating to let myself recharge with my own energy. Also I have a high EMF field I radiate energy anger and frustration seems to make it stonger, the hand print in reference. I suppose anyone who can draw any type of energy from anywhere could be called vampire. But I myself would not call it that, to me it just means you are able to harmonize yourself to a vibration and share it. As an Empath I have found that other peoples energy messes with mine not the other way around. The fact that it is batteries you drain means you have found a harmless way to recharge yourself. Good for you go buy a case
Back to top Go down
wendy18

wendy18

PostSubject: Re: Indigo children and adults   Indigo children and adults - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:30 pm

Ussula wrote:
near tears? why? i dont understand why you seem so upset. i never said you werent nice or not a good person. i think youre misunderstanding what im trying to say. im kinda used to that now though so its fine, but if its upsetting you that much then i wont talk about it.

I am sorry, Ussula, I sent you a PM. I have trouble understanding things at times and get all emotional. That is not your fault at all, and I know you are going through a lot, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indigo children and adults   Indigo children and adults - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Indigo children and adults
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Paranormal Discussions :: Psychic abilities-
Jump to: