This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Does my mind have "call block?"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Does my mind have "call block?"   Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:17 am

Will spirits that I don't know, have no connection to come through to me? So far this has not happened, I was just curious. Once I opened my mind to this, it seems I have someone there quite a lot. I have to tell whoever it is I'll talk with them later. Is it that they have someone to talk with now? The messages don't feel urgent. How do you keep the spirits from bugging you all day?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Does my mind have "call block?"   Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:42 am

Is this constant because this is new to me? My being able to communicate was so fast - is it a strong ability long buried? I am wondering if I am sending out a signal of some sort. Am I subconsciously calling to them? Just really curious this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
southern charm

PostSubject: Re: Does my mind have "call block?"   Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:57 am

onetruebeliever wrote:
Will spirits that I don't know, have no connection to come through to me? So far this has not happened, I was just curious. Once I opened my mind to this, it seems I have someone there quite a lot. I have to tell whoever it is I'll talk with them later. Is it that they have someone to talk with now? The messages don't feel urgent. How do you keep the spirits from bugging you all day?

Yes spirits you do not know can come through, Hans Holzer once said that for every spirit you see or hear, there are 30 more stand in line behind them. Spirits will come to you for many reasons, to help them pass over, or with messages for others.
Savannah said her bedroom was like grand central station at night.

You are right to tell them not now, they will return later. You will find you have to set limits.
SC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: Does my mind have "call block?"   Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:05 pm

onetruebeliever wrote:

My friend and mentor Ama is also a psychic. He tells me that how he keeps them from bugging him all day is that he doesnt. you cant. they are their own individual souls with free will too, just like you, and if they feel the need to try to communicate then thats what they do. however, you can try to reason with them and ask them to wait, please come back later. you can be forceful if you need to be.

spirits can sometimes show up at very awkward times. Ama once told me of how he went to a funeral for a family friend and while there he sat down to talk to an old man who seemed friendly and eager to conversate. after about 10 minutes one of his other friends came over to him and asked who he was talking to cuz it looked like he was talking to himself and he was lookin like a crazy fool to everyone there. the ghost of the old man just smiled and sat thewre talking to him. at that point Ama realized it had been a ghost and that he couldnt speak to it anymore cuz of the social situation. He had no choice but to ignore it and try to tell it telepathically to not bother him cuz the man was dead and no one can see him and it looks odd. the man seemed to understand and didnt bother him anymore. it was sad actually if you think about it. the old man prolly had been hangiong around there for years and years all lonely and whatnot waiting for someone to talk to.

Another story he told me a short while back was of how he had gone to dinner with family and friends. while at dinner a ghost that had been following him around all day annoyign him and talkin his ear off was there beside him and wouldnt leave. he had to just try to ignore her. she got mad at him for ignoring her and tried to throw his glass but it only just moved a little on the table instead. everyone at the table stopped and looked at the glass and said Ama(real name), whats goin on with your glass?! to whoich he replied in a stern and annoyed voice "nothing! my glass is just FINE..." and after that she left him alone the rest of the day.

so even very intuned psyvchics cant always convince a ghost to wait or leave them be so quickly. the best thing to do is try reasoning with it, askl it to wait, ask it to leave, or whatevewr you want. but it is also best to at least try to make some room and time in your life to taslk to and help some spirits out cuz what if it were you trapped there? wouldnt you want help and someone to talk to? but the spirits muist realize we are still limited byu these prisons of flesh we call bodies and cant spend every moment talking to them.

if all else fails and there is a very annoying and aggressive ghost bothering you , you can always try to banish it. one thing ghosts do not have the right to is to be on this plane of existence. they are dead and this world is for the living in the flesh, not spirits. so it is possible to banish them into the light forcefully if need be. but its better if they choose to leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does my mind have "call block?"   

Back to top Go down

Does my mind have "call block?"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1