This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ghost Hunters tonight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Ghost Hunters tonight   Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:43 am

Ghost Hunters new season starts tonight! I will watch it - I can't help myself. I used to really like it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
southern charm

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters tonight   Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:33 am

onetruebeliever wrote:
Ghost Hunters new season starts tonight! I will watch it - I can't help myself. I used to really like it.

Thanks for the reminder, I had forgotten the new season started tonight. I am going to write myself a note right now. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters tonight   Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:39 pm

Sadly, it was the same old, same old. They saw and heard stuff we were not privy to, until the reveal. Oh well, at least they debunk and don't provoke. I keep watching hoping they will get back to the way they were in the early years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
southern charm

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters tonight   Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:47 pm

onetruebeliever wrote:
Sadly, it was the same old, same old. They saw and heard stuff we were not privy to, until the reveal. Oh well, at least they debunk and don't provoke. I keep watching hoping they will get back to the way they were in the early years.

The only good thing about the show last night was Steve and Tango were back.
SC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters tonight   Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:56 pm

Those two are a hoot! We always called it the Steve and Tango Show. They are kowtowing to syfy's sponsors, I think.. Or maybe they like the money the show brings but they are tired of it. I kind of got that feeling last season. I'll probably still watch if there is nothing else on. That's really sad to say with so many channels to choose from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sweets65

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters tonight   Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:04 am

I like GH's debunking too! They don't automatically assume everything is paranormal. I know that bothers some people but not everything IS paranormal.
I also like that we can discuss other shows here. On the TC board we really couldn't for obvious reasons.
sweets
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters tonight   Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:21 am

Smile I spoke with topper earlier on the phone and we agreed that we'd change the wording from a GA's fan forum to paranormal shows fan forum. That way we can advertise it and get more people in from all shows. Not just GA. I just needa figure out how to change the header on the first page to reflect the change so it doesn't say a ga fan forum there. I might have to contact the board host for it. We'll see.

I needa watch this GH. I've only ever caught one show of theirs and that was a while ago. You all speak so highly of it that I should make the effort to catch it Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Hunters tonight   

Back to top Go down

Ghost Hunters tonight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Paranormal Discussions :: Paranormal TV show discussions-
Jump to: