This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Braveheart

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Braveheart   Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:31 am

That proves to me that there are many people out there who have experienced loved ones visiting and waiting for us on the other side.

I watched Braveheart last night (for the umpteenth time). I never paid too much attention to his spirit visitations before. I was just caught up in the movie. The experience was portrayed exactly as you guys have said it happens.

Three times his father came to him through dreams. His message was leave the village and learn, so he can lead the fight. After his wife is murdered, he dreams of her. She tells him he must wake. He must wake because the English army is coming. The last spirit visit he has, he is dying and his wife is there waiting for him in the crowd. Love and guidance.

I have felt a loving presence with me many times through the years. When my son was so ill, especially. To my knowledge, I have not had a dream like that; if I did it was long ago.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RATTISSIA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Braveheart   Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:52 am

Yea. There can be a lot of massages given to us while we sleep. It's actually a lot more common than people think. the two big parts of it is being willing to let the spirits talk to you and then training yourself to remember your dreams. If you don't remember them then there's absolutely no way you'd remember the conversation.

Little things like last night. Yesterday I got a knot in my back and foolishly I didn't get rid of out when I first got it and ended up making it worse. Well last night before I slept I jokingly said since you spirits like to be around me a lot... so why don't you work on the knot in my back while I sleep and sure enough I dreamt that not only 1 but 2 people gave me a massage while asleep last night
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paranormalga.forumotion.com

Braveheart
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Paranormal Discussions :: Spirit (Ghost) discussions-
Jump to: