This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Another note from Savannahblue

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
southern charm

PostSubject: Another note from Savannahblue   Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:20 pm

I found this in the margin of one of Savannahblue's journals, she would have written this 54 years ago, I do not know if she made additions or changes to this as I have not read all of the journals. I only have 12 of the 70 she did. It is slow going as as these early ones were writen with fountain pen and the ink has paled an faded in spots. Give what she wrote some thought and post your responses.
SC

15 December 1957,
Notes: Do spirits have to under go special instructions:

After many years of communicating with the decease, I feel that some do have to be instructed in many areas after they pass over. I have found that spirits who before death were psychic or had beliefs in the spirit world are able to cross back over and communicate with the living, while those who denied the existence of spirits or were not psychic had to under go instruction by a spirit guide. Some seem to be able to learn quickly while others do not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Another note from Savannahblue   Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:15 pm

southern charm wrote:
I found this in the margin of one of Savannahblue's journals, she would have written this 54 years ago, I do not know if she made additions or changes to this as I have not read all of the journals. I only have 12 of the 70 she did. It is slow going as as these early ones were writen with fountain pen and the ink has paled an faded in spots. Give what she wrote some thought and post your responses.
SC

15 December 1957,

After many years of communicating with the decease, I feel that some do have to be instructed in many areas after they pass over. I have found that spirits who before death were psychic or had beliefs in the spirit world are able to cross back over and communicate with the living, while those who denied the existence of spirits or were not psychic had to under go instruction by a spirit guide. Some seem to be able to learn quickly while others do not.

I wonder then, if part of being a spirit is helping us on the earth plane? Their mission so to speak. Is it that they are mandated to communicate, or is it simply their wish to do so? Hmmm.... I guess the psychic lessons are part of the life lessons they must learn in order to progress in the spirit world. We would never know if it is mandatory for all spirits to communicate with us - maybe that's why some places have spirits that are hundreds or thousands of years old. They might have just learned their psychic lessons and are free to come and go at will. Great entry. Thought provoking. Thanks for posting this SC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Another note from Savannahblue   Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:35 pm

HI SC I was very new to the site before it was shut down. I have heard the name SavanahBlue but I don't really know anything else. Could you introduce me. I would like to know her. When you have time I know you're busy and it's a good busy. I do mittens and scarves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
southern charm

PostSubject: Re: Another note from Savannahblue   Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:59 pm

Sharra1515 wrote:
HI SC I was very new to the site before it was shut down. I have heard the name SavanahBlue but I don't really know anything else. Could you introduce me. I would like to know her. When you have time I know you're busy and it's a good busy. I do mittens and scarves.

Savannahblue was a dear friend of mine, she passed away in January of last year. She was a gifted psychic and at the age of 84 (she would have been 85 in Feb) was still investigating and doing readings. She was an avid journalist, and left over 70 journals of her cases and her thoughts of the paranormal. She started investigating the paranormal in the late 1930s. She was also a very devout Catholic and also a member of the Cassadaga Spiritualist Camp in Florida. She was also part of our New Year's Eve seance which we held every year. Savannah's greatest gift was her generousity to others, she always had something nice to say to everyone.

She use to say her bedroom was like Grand Central Station with all the spirits looking for help to pass over or to bring messages to the living. I wish all of you could have know her. When her daughter found her she was holding a 1944 dime which had been cut in half, which was a cipher code for her son who was a non believer. There is quite a story about this dime and how it would appear and disappear.

Hope this helps you get a feel for her.
SC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharra1515

PostSubject: Re: Another note from Savannahblue   Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:10 pm

Thank you SC I wish I could have know her. I'm glad she left her journals I would like to hear more of what she has written. Back in the 1930's wow I wonder if she had easier or harder time (1930's) with the non believers?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sweets65

PostSubject: Re: Another note from Savannahblue   Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:52 pm

I always find Savannah's journal entries so educational!
I think her idea has merit. I can't seem to put the thoughts down, but I'll get there. You all know I think and think until I get it! Smile
sweets
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kurious

PostSubject: Re: Another note from Savannahblue   Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:15 pm

Thanks so much for the background on Savanna Blue. I knew she had passed but was just getting into the post before the site shut down.
It must be a fastinating feeling to read and learn and see things thru her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Another note from Savannahblue   Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:39 am

southern charm wrote:
SC

15 December 1957,

I know from communicating with my father, that he needs lots of instruction - he has a teacher with him. He had so many things to overcome - he actually apologized to me - he said "for life" - meaning how he was, and how it affected us, while he was still living with us.

Savannahblue had some wonderful insights. Please post more of her writings when you have time, SC. They would make for some really interesting discussions. How are you, anyway? Miss you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another note from Savannahblue   

Back to top Go down

Another note from Savannahblue
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1