This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Communication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Communication   Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:33 am

In what ways will the spirit that is trying to get my attention give me the messages besides dreaming or meditation. I was recently touched - on my head. I have not been successful with meditation so far - there is just too much chaos in my house. And I don't remember my dreams, although I'm getting closer. My resident doesn't seem to be around much now, and when I do feel him, he doesn't communicate. I am not noticing the clues I am being given, obviously. I keep plugging away at meditation. I will succeed one of these days!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
southern charm

PostSubject: Re: Communication   Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:00 pm

onetruebeliever wrote:
In what ways will the spirit that is trying to get my attention give me the messages besides dreaming or meditation. I was recently touched - on my head. I have not been successful with meditation so far - there is just too much chaos in my house. And I don't remember my dreams, although I'm getting closer. My resident doesn't seem to be around much now, and when I do feel him, he doesn't communicate. I am not noticing the clues I am being given, obviously. I keep plugging away at meditation. I will succeed one of these days!

Onetruebeliever, for me as a clairaudient I hear words in my mind or sometimesthey are audible but only to me.
Yes, some spirits do communicate through dreams or during meditation. Do you get words in your mind which are not yours, you might say word thoughts. For example yesterday, I was doing a reading and I heard the word David and saw and image of yellow roses which meant nothing to me but did to the wife I was doing the reading for.

As to finding a time for meditation, if you have to pick children up at school, go a little early, turn the car off and the radio and put your seat back and relax and meditate. I do it often when I have doctor's appoints and while waiting I just close my eyes and meditate until they call me. If you can just grab 5 minutes a day it will make a difference for you.
Southern charm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Communication   Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:28 pm

I have had a vague sense of something popping into my thoughts, but it is not fully formed. Not fully articulated. It is at times a nagging sense of thoughts there. Maybe it's my imagination. What I have read is that it might not be imagination - it might be real. I don't know!

Early morning is the only real quiet time I have , so that's when I try to listen and/or meditate. This morning was quiet, but the traffic going up and down the road was not. That seems to be my problem - too much distraction. I have had what I believe was a spirit talking(shouting more like) in my ear at Christmastime, but I could not make it out. It was so faint. It was a sentence or several words - maybe it was in my thoughts and not in my ear?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
southern charm

PostSubject: Re: Communication   Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:36 pm

onetruebeliever wrote:
I have had a vague sense of something popping into my thoughts, but it is not fully formed. Not fully articulated. It is at times a nagging sense of thoughts there. Maybe it's my imagination. What I have read is that it might not be imagination - it might be real. I don't know!

Early morning is the only real quiet time I have , so that's when I try to listen and/or meditate. This morning was quiet, but the traffic going up and down the road was not. That seems to be my problem - too much distraction. I have had what I believe was a spirit talking(shouting more like) in my ear at Christmastime, but I could not make it out. It was so faint. It was a sentence or several words - maybe it was in my thoughts and not in my ear?

Onetruebeliever, I want you to start writing down these words, thoughts, impressions. If you are not sure what the word is do your best to write down what you think it is. also include the date and time. In time you will be able to figure the words out.
SC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Communication   Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:33 am

Quote :
Onetruebeliever, I want you to start writing down these words, thoughts, impressions. If you are not sure what the word is do your best to write down what you think it is. also include the date and time. In time you will be able to figure the words out.
SC

Before I went to sleep, I tried to open my mind and let the thoughts come. I asked for protection and asked my guide to help me open the brain center that would allow me to hear. This is where I think it is probably my imagination, but then again, maybe not. Is this my imagination at work?

I tried this 3 times before I heard anything. I asked my spirit guide what he wished to be called - I heard the word Simeon. I could have subconsciously made that up could I not? I asked him if he was the guide assigned to me at my birth - I did not hear. I asked him how old he was - 3500 yrs. I asked him how many guides are with me at this point in time- 10. I asked where he lived in the earth plane - I did not hear. This is just too soon! I have not had any luck with "listening" so far. Why would it happen out of the blue like that? Imagination is powerful. It could be that I was calm enough to truly "hear". I just don't know.

I also woke up at 5:20 this morning with the word beans in my head. No other memory, just beans. scratch

Do you know if our guides get upset If we keep asking for something over and over?

P.S. BTW, Simeon is a Hebrew name. It means to hear or be heard; obedient. I would not have known that, so this is a little freaky. And the meaning is telling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Communication   Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:38 am

I already posted this on another post, but it seemed appropriate here as well. I found out something this morning that lends credence to my having spoken to my spirit guide the other night. I asked my mom if she remembered if I had an imaginary friend when I was small, 3 or 4.

Now, with her dementia she doesn't remember some things - especially if they happened recently, but she remembers quite a bit from her childhood and mine.

She thought for a few moments and said that "yes you did. I think his name was Simeon. Yes, that name sounds real familiar, but I don't know why it sounds familiar." I purposely did not tell her his name. I was so surprised at this info!! It's very exciting! Simeon is the name I "heard" in my thoughts.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Communication   Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:52 pm

that's awesome that she remembered the name and confirmed who you were talking to Smile

Side note, if you had a imaginary friend at that age and it's the same one you're talking with now..odds are you saw them earlier. So maybe if you keep working on it you'll be able to see him again Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paranormalga.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Communication   

Back to top Go down

Communication
Page 1 of 1