This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

GA was pretty good

Go down 
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: GA was pretty good   Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:54 am

Ga was pretty good last night. They were in Salem, MA. and did a lockdownn in two of the witch trial participants' home and land. I was surprised - they did not provoke even once. There was a lot of activity. The team brought in two witches to conduct a ceremony and even before they started they got a spirit using that device -px? - to speak through. As usual though, they got an evp and they were not sure if she said she did practice witchcraft or "didn't" practice. In 1692, I'm fairly sure they did not use didn't - they would have said did not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cat1212

PostSubject: GA was pretty good   Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:39 pm

Yes, I watched that show and thought it was pretty good myself. It was interesting and having seen other shows at the same places, it was a different twist on the investigation. I also thought the same thing about the answer...I believe if it was from that era it would have been did not and not didn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wendy18

PostSubject: Sorry, OTB,   Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:02 pm

I need to re watch that one. I just saw the one from Vegas which was pretty good.

"Singin' in the Rain"--Class A EVP.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: GA was pretty good   Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:31 pm

wendy18 wrote:
I need to re watch that one. I just saw the one from Vegas which was pretty good.

"Singin' in the Rain"--Class A EVP.

Very Happy

Yeah, that was a great one. What a creepy location to investigate in the dark. I wonder if any spirits who had likenesses ever visited there like Zak wondered? What an interesting thing to find out. I'm not sure I would like a wax museum. My son would not for sure! He is terrified of mannequins - he thought there were dead people under the paper mache. cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lily1801

PostSubject: Hi OTB   Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:55 pm

I saw the one about Loretta Lynn's Plantation last pm. Why do they always put Aaron in the scariest place???Must be an inside joke. Anyway, they confirmed a lot of stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: GA was pretty good   Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:47 pm

good point lily on the did vs didnt debate. she would most likely have said did not if she meant didnt. so she DID practice it then. that doesnt mean she was doing evil things with it. witchcraft back then was extremely misunderstood by the public. it still is today actually, but at least here in america and in western europe we dont hang or burn witches anymore.

my next question for her would be what sort of witchcraft was it? was it the evil devil worship kind or some sort of light path?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: GA was pretty good   Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:12 am

lily1801 wrote:
I saw the one about Loretta Lynn's Plantation last pm. Why do they always put Aaron in the scariest place???Must be an inside joke. Anyway, they confirmed a lot of stuff.

I watched that last night. They got some great stuff. I love that Ovilus device - the one the spirit chooses words to speak with. I think it started out that Aaron was such a chicken about investigations. The first show showed that - he slept in the car - he wouldn't sleep in the building. Whether that was put on or real - I don't now. He has grown tremendously in the last couple of seasons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: The new Paranormal Challenge   Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:16 am

What did you think of the new show Zak hosts? I have to give a couple more chances - I am iffy about it. The teams did get some good stuff. Is TC scrambling for ratings or keeping the interest going?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lily1801

PostSubject: Re: GA was pretty good   Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:25 am

onetruebeliever wrote:
What did you think of the new show Zak hosts? I have to give a couple more chances - I am iffy about it. The teams did get some good stuff. Is TC scrambling for ratings or keeping the interest going?

I really think the women should have won, but I am unclear about the scoring system. I will have to watch again!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: GA was pretty good   Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:29 am

Ussula wrote:
good point lily on the did vs didnt debate. she would most likely have said did not if she meant didnt. so she DID practice it then. that doesnt mean she was doing evil things with it. witchcraft back then was extremely misunderstood by the public. it still is today actually, but at least here in america and in western europe we dont hang or burn witches anymore.

my next question for her would be what sort of witchcraft was it? was it the evil devil worship kind or some sort of light path?

This is my opinion. Unless we get a direct answer from the person herself, we will only know the untruth. Witchcraft and the devil were "force fed" to the superstitious, gullible population (that control thing again). The mob mentality took over then. She could simply have been an herbalist creating medicines for all sorts of ills. Because that practice (pagan roots) did not go with the church's view and the medical practices of the time, she and others like her were condemned and labeled. Anything that was different and outside of common practice was considered witchcraft.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: GA was pretty good   Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:46 pm

very true on the witchcraft again believer.

as for the new show i just caught the tail end of it and so i cant say for sure but it looks like the network or producer, whoever is responsible for creating it, has turned the ghost adventures success as a tv show into a money grab and are trying to prolong that success and take afdvatage of it in any possible way available. now im not sayin dont run with a good thing....just that this show gave me the impression of being a overdramatized stage production and exploitation of the guys and the ghosts and locations and contestants, theyve turned ghost hunting into a game show and i think thats very bad for the ghosts as people are now more concerned with profiting off them than helping them and turnin it into a freakshow of sorts. wether or not the guys were directly involved in choosing of their own free will to host this show, or their intentions in doin so, i do not know. my guess lands with the channel or show producer kinda coercing them toweards it if they want to continue getting paid and having the ga show....unfortunately tv channel ceo and producers think molre about money than about ethics.

so in short from what i saw of the show, i would say i dont like it at all and i dont plan to watch it except maybe just to verify my suspicions on what kind of show it really is.

now that doesnt mean that a show like this couldnt be entertaining or productive or helpful to the ghosts without being overdramatized or exploitative....but the way it looks right now it dont look good to me. i can only hope the guys arent being coerced somehow into doin this show against better judgement but at the same time i would also hope that they are cuz if they arent it also means their ethics have failed and they have sold out...so lets hope instead it is not completely of their own free choice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lily1801

PostSubject: It was confusing   Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:21 pm

Ussula wrote:
very true on the witchcraft again believer.

as for the new show i just caught the tail end of it and so i cant say for sure but it looks like the network or producer, whoever is responsible for creating it, has turned the ghost adventures success as a tv show into a money grab and are trying to prolong that success and take afdvatage of it in any possible way available. now im not sayin dont run with a good thing....just that this show gave me the impression of being a overdramatized stage production and exploitation of the guys and the ghosts and locations and contestants, theyve turned ghost hunting into a game show and i think thats very bad for the ghosts as people are now more concerned with profiting off them than helping them and turnin it into a freakshow of sorts. wether or not the guys were directly involved in choosing of their own free will to host this show, or their intentions in doin so, i do not know. my guess lands with the channel or show producer kinda coercing them toweards it if they want to continue getting paid and having the ga show....unfortunately tv channel ceo and producers think molre about money than about ethics.

so in short from what i saw of the show, i would say i dont like it at all and i dont plan to watch it except maybe just to verify my suspicions on what kind of show it really is.

now that doesnt mean that a show like this couldnt be entertaining or productive or helpful to the ghosts without being overdramatized or exploitative....but the way it looks right now it dont look good to me. i can only hope the guys arent being coerced somehow into doin this show against better judgement but at the same time i would also hope that they are cuz if they arent it also means their ethics have failed and they have sold out...so lets hope instead it is not completely of their own free choice.

But again, the women had more compelling evidence IMHO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: GA was pretty good   Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:49 pm

they may well have had more evidence...i didnt get to see the whole thing so i dont know. just caught the tail end of it and saw some advertisements for it. that was just the first impression i got when i saw that stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lily1801

PostSubject: Hi Ussulla   Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:22 pm

Ussula wrote:
they may well have had more evidence...i didnt get to see the whole thing so i dont know. just caught the tail end of it and saw some advertisements for it. that was just the first impression i got when i saw that stuff.

They had an EVP of a woman screaming then saying, ""Don't you ever touch me again" as well as a lot of subjective and objective findings---such as temp changes, ect. OK, so they dropped a recorder. It was dark! LOL.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ussula

PostSubject: Re: GA was pretty good   Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:33 pm

yah droppin one recorder in the dark shouldnt be a problem unless it caused them to lose their evidence off it , like if it broke and wouldnt play the evidence. its pitch black dark in there, give them just a little leeway on trippin over stuff etc. i am shocked the guys have never been caught on vid droppin their equipment too, although they have been caught before trippin over their own 2 feet in broad daylight >.>

point is score them for what matters.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GA was pretty good   

Back to top Go down

GA was pretty good
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Paranormal Discussions :: Paranormal TV show discussions-
Jump to: