This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello to you!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Hello to you!   Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:31 am

Hello to anyone still out there!! I still pop in to see what's going on, but I am busy. busy, busy with my Mom and house. I hope everyone is doing well. I miss everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarrah

PostSubject: Re: Hello to you!   Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:00 pm

Hi OTB! Still here and busy also. Is your family well?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Hello to you!   Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:12 am

Hi Sarrah! How are you and your family? My family is well. Same old, same old. I am on the go all the time - my Mom is still in her home and I go every day to help her. She has dementia, but has not advanced much. She's actually better since I got her off of a pain med. I'm redoing my living room - which is tough on a really, really tight budget!

We are still experiencing activity, but I have not spent time with it. This is really neat, tho. I saw a full body walk between our cars one afternoon. I couldn't make out a lot of detail because it was quick, but he was male. He had on a shirt tucked into his pants. So, so cool. My son and I have both seen orbs recently.

Last nite, I kept smelling cigarette smoke. It was on and off. When I left the living room, the smell stopped - when I went back it started again. When I went to bed, I smelled it again and asked who was here. It was a spirit named Joseph. First time with him. I asked him to please get rid of the smoke because I don't like it. He did. I asked him if he was a man full grown or a teenager - he is a man. I tried to find out if he is related to me, but I didn't get that. Wow.

I hope we "meet" again soon, Sarrah. It is great to hear from you. I miss talking to you guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarrah

PostSubject: Re: Hello to you!   Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:32 pm

My family is doing well. I'm glad to hear your family is doing well also. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello to you!   

Back to top Go down

Hello to you!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Talk to me :: Social Corner-
Jump to: