This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I don't know who it is yet.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: I don't know who it is yet.....   Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:22 am

The last couple of nights I have had someone talk to me. This is right after I get into bed and settle. I have not dozed yet. Night before last I heard(in my head) a distinctly male voice say "talk to me" and nothing more. It was breathy, but it was male. Last night it was a female that said "call me".

I am sure I have had them communicating with me while I slept, but I haven't the foggiest idea what was said. Could be my Dad, could be someone else. The female could be my guide/higher self, Imperia - I have to get back to the place where I can talk with them. The female could even be a psychic connection with someone. Who knows.

I haven't had much "me time", what with my Mom, my son, and the house. Too busy! But, I am making a concerted effort starting today to practice my meditations again. I am so curious.

This morning, I got up for the bathroom in the wee hours and when I opened the door , I heard a few footsteps going past the door into the dining room. We have heard footsteps in the hall on numerous occasions. That was cool!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarrah

PostSubject: Re: I don't know who it is yet.....   Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:55 pm

Let us know what happens. I haven't been meditating myself. I've been busy too. I hope your son is well. Sounds like someone wants to communicate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I don't know who it is yet.....   Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:49 am

Sarrah wrote:
Let us know what happens. I haven't been meditating myself. I've been busy too. I hope your son is well. Sounds like someone wants to communicate.

Oh, he's fine. He just still requires a lot of attention and since he doesn't sleep much, needs me to take him hither and yon! Which is good in a way - there are too many sleep deprived drivers on the road as it is.

Nothing to report yet, but, night before last someone was patting my son on the back. I saw a teeny shadow and distortion. His shirt was moving a little, too. He lifted up his shirt and the area was a little red. That was pretty neat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarrah

PostSubject: Re: I don't know who it is yet.....   Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:02 am

Wow. Your son really attracts these things. It sounds the spirits like him. Has he ever had a negative experience with them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: I don't know who it is yet.....   Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:37 am

Never. Neither of us has ever felt negativity. He gets flashes of who it is - he has a female with long dark hair who pats him. He has even felt(seen) our last dog begging for a piece of whatever he's eating right next to the other two live pups!

I sometimes put the recorder on before we go out somewhere and we have gotten some great evp's. I have tried to capture their voices when we're home, but I haven't hit on the right time yet. Yeah - he does attract 'em. They walk on his bed and flit around his room.

The best part of our experiences is that my husband believes us now. Especially when the dogs react to whoever is here. He won't admit it, but I am certain he has had his own experience! LOL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarrah

PostSubject: Re: I don't know who it is yet.....   Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:46 pm

I'm so glad you only get good. I haven't had any negative experiences either. Your family Very Happy is blessed. Stay in good spirits and the good spirits will stay with you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know who it is yet.....   

Back to top Go down

I don't know who it is yet.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Paranormal Discussions :: Psychic abilities-
Jump to: