Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello to all on the forum .

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

Hello to all on the forum . Empty
PostSubject: Hello to all on the forum .   Hello to all on the forum . EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:22 pm

Hello to all on the forum , I am Scarecrow from the UK , Midlands to be precise.
I am 100% open minded and was pleased to have stumbled upon your fine site .
The two owls on the forum logo drew my attention immediately , being well aware of their significance in mythology .
I have read some of the content on the forum and it is very genuine and honest and that counts in my world.
You have a cross section of people from around the globe and that is a bonus for the forum , hope you get more !.
I hope to contribute over the coming months , but will first settle in with reading the existing posts .

Great to be on the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: A big WELCOME!!   Hello to all on the forum . EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:59 am

Welcome Scarecrow. I hope you will enjoy your time here. We were a busy site, but it has slowed down considerably - with the onset of winter things will pick up. We have so many great members, all with experiences to share. I so look forward to your input and discussions!

Back to top Go down
Topper
Admin
Topper

PostSubject: Hello to all the forum   Hello to all on the forum . EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:03 am

Welcome Scarecrow!

Glad to have you with us.
OTB is correct, the group has slowed down but with winter soon apond us things should pick up.

Please enjoy the old post and by all means feel free to comment on post that strike your interest.

Who knows, that might just be the spark we need to get things going. Very Happy

Topper
Back to top Go down
Sarrah

Sarrah

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all on the forum .   Hello to all on the forum . EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:49 pm

Welcome Scarecrow can't wait to here your stories. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all on the forum .   Hello to all on the forum . Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello to all on the forum .
Page 1 of 1