Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wildfires in Oklahoma

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Topper
Admin
Topper

Wildfires in Oklahoma Empty
PostSubject: Wildfires in Oklahoma   Wildfires in Oklahoma EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:39 pm

Hi everyone.

I promise I won't be long in this post. It's not related to our topic matter but I fell a need to speak about it. We were hit but wildfires (sadly believed to be set).
We lost several buildings and several animals. Our house got some roof damange so that is covered. My buildings were only covered for a limited amount. Don't care about the house or the buildings. What horrors me was watching living things burn alive. That I can't get out of my head. At least not yet.

Topper
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

Wildfires in Oklahoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildfires in Oklahoma   Wildfires in Oklahoma EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:05 am

I am so sorry Topper. It must have been horrifying for your poor animals. And to witness it .......... Yep, buildings can be replaced. I am glad you and your family were not hurt. I hope in these last weeks, you have found a bit of peace.
Back to top Go down

Wildfires in Oklahoma
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc :: Talk to me :: Social Corner-
Jump to: