Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal talks- Paranormal Shows, Empaths, Clairvoyants, Evp, etc

This months artwork is contributed by Sharra1515

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hope everyone is enjoying the Summer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
southerncharm

southerncharm

Hope everyone is enjoying the Summer Empty
PostSubject: Hope everyone is enjoying the Summer   Hope everyone is enjoying the Summer EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:57 pm

Things have been slow onn the board but it usually is during the Summer months so much to do outside. Hope all of you are having a great summer and a safe one.
Southern Charm
Back to top Go down
onetruebeliever

onetruebeliever

PostSubject: Re: Hope everyone is enjoying the Summer   Hope everyone is enjoying the Summer EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:14 pm

Hey Southern Charm - long time no talk! I still check in daily, just don't always sign on. I have been busy with my Mom - so it's not a peaceful summer. Not much is going on - we have had a someone here - I just have not been "quiet" enough to communicate. I have gotten some pretty nifty EVPS of whoever is here. It's when we leave.

We finally got our new roof, but it looks awful. The guy said it takes a few days for the heat to flatten the shingles, but there are still many, many up. I am painting my room and that is a slow process. Too much going on to spend enough time to get it done! Grrr...... Other than that it's HOT, HOT, HOT. Last Saturday the actual air temp was 108. This week is in the mid 90's after a two day cold spell - it was in the mid 80's. Yippee!!

It's good to hear from you.
Back to top Go down
Topper
Admin
Topper

PostSubject: Hope everyone is enjoying the Summer   Hope everyone is enjoying the Summer EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:26 am

Hi SC!

Here it's been a very busy summer!
Lots of baby animals to tend to and with the extrem heat I worry for them all.

My day starts early here and doesn't end until late. By evening time I'm ready for bed. So much to do and I never seem to find enough time to finish.

Still I wouldn't do it any other way... Very Happy

I hope we see more members on line soon.

Topper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope everyone is enjoying the Summer   Hope everyone is enjoying the Summer Empty

Back to top Go down

Hope everyone is enjoying the Summer
Page 1 of 1